Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you peruse recent media match reports , the general consensus is that the Dippers were brilliant whilst beating Leicester but Leicester were a "disappointment" when we beat them at the Etihad a few days previously. Just imagine how the media must wind the Rags up though , they have despised the Dippers for decades and any praise given to the Klopp and company must really be hurting them, in comparison we are wet behind the ears ,ive only despised them since the totally disrespectful coach attack.
Yes. I survived ‘99 and I was 18, full of piss and vinegar and I hated those rag twats more than I will ever have any feeling for Liverpool. This season will come and go and they’ll have their sycophantic media Bumming them but it will be gone in July When the euros start and as you say this will hurt the rags way more than us so there’s always that.

Just going off tangent slightly but did anyone else notice Andy Robertson getting skinned alive by one of the Leicester players. Think it was in the first half.

It’s good to see a bit of recognition amongst you of what this Liverpool team is achieving. I know not only myself & mates but also loads of match going reds were in awe of Man City last season & the centurion season. The team you have there really is a machine. The way they play with attacking flair is a joy to watch which is why we’re taking nothing for granted now.
The shouts of conspiracies & help from officials however makes you come across as .... well,.....small team mentality. If you can’t enjoy boss footy in any shape or form you’re missing the point.

How old are you ? Boss football, Ffs !

Nat Phillips recalled from his loan spell in Germany (2nd Division). With Lovren, Matip and Fabinho injured, Phillips will provide backup. Klopp wants to keep squad positions open for Ki-Jana Hoever and Sep Van Den Berg and is reluctant to strengthen with a senior player just to fill a temporary void.

So one injury to Gomez or VVD and things will become very "interesting".

Nat Phillips recalled from his loan spell in Germany (2nd Division). With Lovren, Matip and Fabinho injured, Phillips will provide backup. Klopp wants to keep squad positions open for Ki-Jana Hoever and Sep Van Den Berg and is reluctant to strengthen with a senior player just to fill a temporary void.

VVD is very good but he’s not what makes Liverpool tick. Injuries to your fullbacks would be catastrophic for the way you play. I also believe and saw it last night that Robertson makes VVD look better, his ability/pace to recover and make last ditch blocks and clearances is ignored because of his contribution going forward. VVD isn’t that vital imho

The shouts of conspiracies & help from officials however makes you come across as .... well,.....small team mentality.

What's your explanation for the fact that you have had more favourable decisions and the fact that the Christmas schedule benefits Liverpool by far? Pure coincidence? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.