Wolves - post match

Leagues done. Be lucky to secure champions league for next season if we keep playing like this. All focus has to be on champions league this year now. Get players back fit and at least give it a whack. Come on city

Taking off Kevin was a tactical masterstroke. The only player capable of holding the ball and keeping possession for a moment. Won't be surprised if he gets an offer from Spain and leaves.

Bravo can't save a thing. Literally watched Given, Hart, Kasper, Fulop, Muric, Pantillimon, big Willy and Ederson are all 10/10 compared to this clown. Angus Gunn is better and came through our academy. How have Barcelona robbed us of over £10m for this con-man? Shots that aren't even hit hard, aren't in the corner and they fly past him and he's a meter away from making a save. I'm gobsmacked. Worst City keeper in the last 20 years.

How do we keep downgrading our back up Keeper? It's like going from De Jong>Fernando>Javi Garcia all over again? What next? Swap Bravo for an actual fucking waste bin?

Otamendi has been an ok servent, but let's be honest; he's similar in ability to Phil Jones but more rash and slower.

Mendy... If Pep only plays players he trusts how can this social media influencer ever play for us again? Undone 80 mins of hard work tonight. Brainless and a shit house.

Sterling has looked shit for 2 months. Why sub Serg instead of Raz? No hold up play, no outlet up top = wave after wave of Wolves attacks.

Wolves are shit though. Fans acted like ****s and players are little bitches.

Dear Santa,
Please can I have full backs that can actually defend.
I've been asking for this, since Zabaletta got tired, but you never listen..

Your hopefully
Lefty

2 up with 30 minutes left and you just knew what was coming, with the winner coming just at the end.

Our defending is comical.

Shambles to be honest
Ederson fucked everyone over 2nd time this season and ruined the game
Mendy is a fucking idiot to
I worry pep will walk If this carries on.

Fuck off Pep, handed the fucking game to them with a whimper of substitution choices.

plenty wrong with aspects of this squad but you don’t fucking put on Gundogan and Garcia against a physical team. Shite passing, clearances and game management.

No leader on the pitch.

That’s on Pep for me. Going five at the back, meant we couldn’t keep the ball. Just invited wave after wave of pressure. Mahrez for Foden would have helped us keep the ball better. The title was gone before tonight, let’s just hope we respond and win the league and fa cups and do better in the champs league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.