Benjamin Mendy - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why was he trying to shield the ball out of play when it was our player that got the last touch ? He's just not very bright , a joker of the team with his social media skills , but we had 9 players working their arses off after Ederson got sent off and Mendy pissed it all away with his slipshod attitude. Always thought Steve Daley was the worst signing ever , but Mendy at £52m wins hands down.
Why was he trying to shield the ball out of play when it was our player that got the last touch ? He's just not very bright , a joker of the team with his social media skills , but we had 9 players working their arses off after Ederson got sent off and Mendy pissed it all away with his slipshod attitude. Always thought Steve Daley was the worst signing ever , but Mendy at £52m wins hands down.
Because he`s as thick as shit.I mean trying to out muscle a who has bigger thighs than even Alan Oakes.

Didn't watch the last 2 games?

This is what I hate about this place sometimes. Guy coming off 2 seasons of injuries makes a mistake, and suddenly people completely erase the fact he was brilliant in the last 2 games.

He's defended well for 80 minutes with a man sent off, and he's probably fucking knackered, starting 3 games in a row for the first time since his injury, and he made a stupid mistake, that's all. He didn't cost us the game, he didn't cost us 3 goals or leave us a man short for 90 minutes.
I agree that the post above was kneejerk, but come on. That mistake was because he was tired, or had been injured for two seasons? No, it was just fucking shite.

But apparently its only matter of time before hes world class. At best he has 1 good game in 5. Bin him off and get someone who can do the basics.

Only he will know what he was thinking trying to shield a ball that was clearly not going to go out of play.

Has been great lately, this loss is not his fault, every fucking player bar Garcia was dreadful today. Could easily have had a free kick on that push as well. Apart from that one mistake, Mendy was ok. We have bigger problems. Lots of them

I wonder how many people will judge him based one this one mistake?

I have never felt differently on this forum, the vast majority of users on here see one mistake and chastise a player and want to get rid.
He made Traore look like Ronaldo all night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.