Wolves - post match

I can see us losing a lot of fans at this rate too. Folk just aren't going to keep giving up 90 mins of their week to 'watch' on the matchday threads unless we win everytime. I'm giving it until easter and if we go out the cups/CL I'm back to supporting Liverpool.

This season was coming. Imagine just barely winning the PL thanks largely to Kompany captaining the defense and then deciding we don’t need to replace him haha

Otamendi is long past it. Mendy is finished.

Embarrassing all around.

let’s focus on getting top 4 and winning a cup.

Oh well. Bad day at the office. Secure second and go on media blackout from May. Get rid of the shit and move on

Well that was really poor considering we went 2-0 up.

The whole season has been somewhat of a damp squib. We have lacked pressing, pace , a defence that knows how to defend

Rodri looked proper pissed off when walking off

Unless we have a total 180 degree turnaround with our defending we aint winning the CL

We need a lot of changes based on that one game, we have been worked out it seems , we require pace and seriously lack it at present

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.