Pep Guardiola - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not got the fight in him this season imo.

Looks like a wet newspaper on the sidelines.

Yeah and his constant "I may not deserve a new deal" comments make him sound like he's already got his eye on his next gig.

He's not got the fight in him this season imo.

Looks like a wet newspaper on the sidelines.

I dont know if he is leaving this season or next season but it feels like he is on the way out one way or the other and its transferring to the players.

How can you have a happy, together side pulling in one direction and committed 100% when no one even knows if the boss is going to be there in 6 months.

The club have to sort his future out. One way or the other, sign a new deal or decide you are leaving, Pep, we cant waste 2 seasons while you decide.

Idiotic mistakes by Ederson and Mendy become a basis for sweeping generalizations about the manager. As if it wasn't just 6 days ago when the team played superb football.

Messed up tonight and not for the first time this season, we were under the cosh and he takes off our only outlet in kdb, he was inviting more pressure and with our out of sorts defence it was only going to end one way, his insistence on playing it out of the back even when in bad positions causes our defence to panic, fucking row z it, clear the ball and reform.
This wasn't a game for Gundo, too fast for him, Pep has a massive hard on for him and it's costing us, the tittle has long gone and Pep is looking lost and flustered.

It’s clear the squad needs overhauling, and if he’s only interested in staying until the end of his current contract then he might as well leave in the summer to be honest. Obviously I’d prefer it if he stayed long term, but there’s no point in him going through the motions next season.

Forget 10 men we got fucking dicked from the first minute tonight and his side, his subs and his lack of plan B or should i say the wrong plan at half time cost us dearly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.