Benjamin Mendy - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possibly.

I just think he cant fucking defend or pass the ball well enough.

I know, i know, his social media is funny as fuck.........

Hes not done shit in social media since he came back from injury....its just got no bearing on today so anyone bringing it up is just bringing up past grudges.

He actually defended as well as he had done and played some excellent passes all game. I felt gutted for him because I knew all that'd be ignored because people just want him gone.

It was a bad bad mistake. But which City defender in the last two seasons hasn't made a critical error leading to a decisive goal?

I feel sorry for the other players keeping it a 1-2 for so long, only for an act of pure stupidity to ruin all the hard work.
I'm not anti Mendy, but i'm yet to see why he deserves a place in the squad. Great going forward, but poor at his actual job...

I won't completely slate him like others.

He does seem a genuinely nice guy. On the last games Tunnel Cam video there was a disabled kid singing merry Christmas to the players and he was the only one who stopped to sing with him.

His knee injuries have ruined his playing style that made him successful. As such he's a shadow of the player we bought from Monaco.

should never play for us again.....absolutely shocking defender.

Sell him asap to anyone that will have him (wont be many takers).....

He is a huge weak link in our squad

If we sold every player at the recommendation of these boards we'd only have Carson and Garcia in the squad.

I look forward to Mendy having an excellent game next time around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.