Wolves - post match

We are the best team in the land at keeping the ball , why did going down to ten men turn us into Wimbledon , no one wanted the ball , couldnt make simple passes , we didnt pass and move , Pep must be disheartened witnessing that capitulation. Many are saying he's leaving , but i would be surprised if he walked away from this , he seen the Mourinho challenge off with the Rags and i am sure he is up for the fight with Klippety , as we all should be
We have had an amazing couple of seasons with Pep and defeats like tonight we take on the chin , and move on , we have not become a shit team in 6 months , we have had circumstances like injuries beyond our control , and we need to get back into to shape for February and Real Madrid.

Walker got done for a free kick for doing the same what traore did to benny.
Swings and roundabouts.
I don't think our pen was a pen, would love to have seen if it would have been given if we was top. Don't think so.

Like I've said sympathy vote coz the Scousers are way in front.

I think people are underestimating how big a loss Laporte is.

Taking dinho out of midfield has been a huge loss. He's the best holding midfielder in the league

Except Peps plan this year was Laporte and Fern in defence - son our best 6 would still be out of position. Love pep but don’t get this. Rodri isn’t for me - exposed v dynamic midfields

Blues you need to wake up we are in trouble.

too many players need replacing at once & buys have been poor.

Pep is in a shit position coz the players are not good enough. The club have not planned for kompany, silva, fern or Aguero with world class replacements.

idiotic we did not sign maguire when we are desperate in that position. We only just got away with it last year.

I actually see it getting worse this season sadly.

let’s keep pep and get the 5 class players in we need starting in January

TBH i posted simlar a few pages back,we are in a dire situation'take it or leave it'
No it wasn't,he was approach in march about the belgium move and he decided after the leicester game

ok so he was contacted in march 'he didnt say F/OFF to them, so even in March that is months before the following season starts a good seven months,the club would have been asked for permission for contact so should have been on alert,my worries now i think pep is just doing the motions untill his contract is up,what insentive does he have to rebuild and not reep the rewards

we have been successful with a group of players bought by past managers. Kompany, Silva, Aguero, Dinho. Edison apart I don’t see any stand out signings

He won’t change but this league is about constant change that’s why we have been caught

Laporte is outstanding..

I agree. Watching him at the end and he looks like he is done tbh.best manager we have ever had and probably will ever have but maybe his time is up and we do need a change as we have been found out this season and pep doesn’t seem to have a plan b when things are not working because in all our games he very rarely knows how to get us back into games when we’re getting beat . End of the day I support Man City not pep
Found out lol,the last 2 yrs didn't happen then

Ederson was at fault but we had a 2 goal lead and pissed it away. 10 good ball players vs 11 is still a pretty even contest and we should have been able to see that game out and get 3 points. Pep taking off KDB was a mistake - we lost any ability to take the pressure off. Mendy was poor tonight. Never close to stopping Traore, should have cleared the ball. Walker gives needless fouls away as does Otamendi. Sorry but that was shite tonight and Pep's post match comment was shite. I'd like to know what his plan was in dealing with Traore? Didn't look to me like he had one.
Going down to 10 men playing teams at this level is huge. It is disappointing when 2 up and conceding like we did

I think there is a lot of whinging going on and overreactions.

We've had some shite results off the back of some bad luck, need I remind anyone the first loss came the very next game after Laporte was injured.

Can't believe what I'm reading from some blues "pep out", "pep hasn't made any good signings", "sell the whole team and buy a new squad".

Saying that though I think Stones needs to be sold in the summer after this season(obviously Ota too). I know he's had injuries but he's a player that cost us £50m, when it's not injuries, it's personal problems and bad form all getting in the way of him being the player we thought we'd be able to rely on to step up with an injury to someone as important as Kompany or Laporte. He's been nowhere to be seen when we needed him.
Most of them aren't City fans or they are WUMs winding their own fans up.

Yes Pep obviously doesn't trust Stones. The defence of Ota and Fern is useless. I kind of like Ota because he puts himself everywhere. Fern doesn't. These have been great players for City but neither should be in our central defence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.