Wolves - post match

This team is fucking awesome regardless of the scousers or the result tonight. But to not invest in anyone in January when it takes 6 months to get used to Peps way of playing is madness.

Mendy and Otamendi need released tomorrow. It’s like the rebirth of Demechelis when watching otamendi. Eric or Taylor against Sheffield United please. Have we got any left backs in the academy.

When you take the emotion out of the game, under the circumstances i thought we did very well. It was just too much in the end not helped by ourselves.

Mendy's game has picked up recently. He did OK tonight until the goal. Some good passing.
But Marvin, we signed a rampaging powerhouse who was not only strong and skilful, but quick as well with a variety of precision crosses. I see fleeting moments of good stuff from him but I never see him 'own' any opponent. Sadly, the injury has robbed the young man of his best stuff.

If we had Laporte in the side, Wolves would never have even bothered with the long balls at the start of the game. Everything stems from Laporte's injury and City's inability to find a solution to it.

You take any teams best centre half away and they will struggle.

We managed to lose our best centre half and the leader of our club.

Don't underestimate the void left by Vinnie in the dressing room and out on the pitch.

When the shit hit the fan and pep needed men, VInny always came back in the side.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.