Hopes for the rest of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have every chance of winning the CL and we are more than good enough to beat the rags

Play Foden more in the league and do enough to finish second or third

Look at the teams who have beaten us this year, I’m not that confident we can take on the big guns of Europe at the min.

agree with foden it’s his time now

Play a full strength team in both legs against the rags. What will be will be but let’s give it our best shot. Win that tie and I’ll be happy for the next 5 months.

We have every chance of winning the CL and we are more than good enough to beat the rags

Play Foden more in the league and do enough to finish second or third

we’re not good enough to win the champions league unfortunately.
We’d get ripped apart in defence by the likes of Barca / Juve

Just limp through to the end of the season and bring in a few new signings and regroup in the summer,

Look at the teams who have beaten us this year, I’m not that confident we can take on the big guns of Europe at the min.

agree with foden it’s his time now

Chelsea lost 10 PL games the season they won it and finished 6th, behind Pardew’s barcodes. Just checked and they beat Napoli, Benfica, Barca and Bayern on their way to the trophy.

Laporte and Sane will be back by then as well. We can take on anyone in Europe.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011–12_Chelsea_F.C._season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.