Wolves - post match

I admire your positivity but consider this, the ages of their best/key players... and then ours. They are in a better position than us for the next few years, the really great players who won us the titles etc Silva/Kompany/Toure/Kun are either gone or nearly gone. These players had that winning mentality and it kep us going for the last few years, these guys are gone or are nearly gone and we need to find players like them. I suspect Liverpool are about to enter a 3/4 year period of success that they will look back on in 20 years time, liek we will for our recent success.
You disagree? How many times have we lost from being 2 up in the last 5 years?
I disagree with that:

Ederson, Laporte, KDB, Bernardo, Foden, Jesus, Sterling are young.

You could add Rodri possibly, and maybe mahrez and Sane if he stays.

I'd be a little wary about Salah having seen Soyuncu outpace him yesterday.

Rag cafe and Rawk quoting us, ha ha you need to fuck off back there then.

We as blues have every right to be angry after our 2nd half performance.

Rags n dippers arent entitled ****s are they.
Innit go and and quote their forum when we won the league last season, or the season before that. Or from when Sane scores the winner last season or from when we beat them 5-0. Rawk is like a Scandinavian orgy but instead of fit birds it’s full of weird danish blokes who spend half their time on the internet wanking off over Firmino’s teeth

At least they’ve not strung us along till the end of the season like the dippers did to their poor old fans
We can make plans to sell the Norwich and Watford tickets that could of been gold

I’ll be there tho as I support City regardless

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.