Wolves - post match

Innit go and and quote their forum when we won the league last season, or the season before that. Or from when Sane scores the winner last season or from when we beat them 5-0. Rawk is like a Scandinavian orgy but instead of fit birds it’s full of weird danish blokes who spend half their time on the internet wanking off over Firmino’s teeth

Looooooool

So you're saying you'd like Sterling to go to Real Madrid? get a grip.

I dodn't like his attitude at 2-0. City eased off. However, you are going off one game. You've ignored the last 3 seasons. If you are taking into account his City career and still want him shipped out after spending time watching the rubbish you watched on the Kippax terrace then there is something wrong with you.

So you're saying you'd like Sterling to go to Real Madrid? get a grip.

I dodn't like his attitude at 2-0. City eased off. However, you are going off one game. You've ignored the last 3 seasons. If you are taking into account his City career and still want him shipped out after spending time watching the rubbish you watched on the Kippax terrace then there is something wrong with you.

He is rather out of form at the moment despite his goals. I'm sure he'll find his form again though shortly.

he was when he was at Monaco. I remember him playing against KDB. I also remember his first few weeks as a City player. I sit on the front row and his physicality was amazing. You've forgotten how his attacking was so good that he kept Sane out of the side.

I’m not saying the signing was a bad choice but I don’t care how he played for Monaco or how physical he looked. He wasn’t great before his injury he just wasn’t but we just disagree on that. How he is playing now is all that matters. Mendy Ota stones cancelo Rodri gundogan Mahrez bravo Angelino range between poor average and inconsistent and silva is looking past his prime and sane may be offski. Laporte coming back will be welcome but it doesn’t cover for such a large number of under performing players.

I’m not that bothered now that the league is gone(I just pray candlepool don’t beat our points total) the champions league we have always under performed in. All I’m bothered about is whether pep wants to go again and can we back him.

Innit go and and quote their forum when we won the league last season, or the season before that. Or from when Sane scores the winner last season or from when we beat them 5-0. Rawk is like a Scandinavian orgy but instead of fit birds it’s full of weird danish blokes who spend half their time on the internet wanking off over Firmino’s teeth
Lol ahahahah how you even thought of that. Brilliant

I disagree with that:

Ederson, Laporte, KDB, Bernardo, Foden, Jesus, Sterling are young.

You could add Rodri possibly, and maybe mahrez and Sane if he stays.

I'd be a little wary about Salah having seen Soyuncu outpace him yesterday.
Yes they’re young but my point is, you need that extra thing which you only get by mental toughness....hopefully these guys have it.

This has been a season when whatever could go wrong has gone wrong. There are lots of factors: injuries, failure to buy a centre back and left back in the summer, Liverpool's incredible form, a continued media campaign against us, some ageing players, a lack of squad depth, some poor refereeing decisions, and probably a few other issues. We just need to re-group. We still have a good chance of three trophies so we need to take this blow on the chin and move forward. Meanwhile I thought the TV commentary team was a disgrace tonight. Just one snide commment after another about City with no attempt at being impartial. The way we are being treated is a disgrace but, as a club, we need to use this to galvanise us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.