Wolves - post match

Gundogan is not the reason for us being poor this season. Not even a major contributory factor. The scapegoating of him is laughable. Actually, I find it quite weird.

There should be no scapegoating of a player. There is only one man responsible for these shambles.

Glorified Arsenal? Why, please explain that one.
I had to watch the whole bloody Ant-Man movie to forget about this game. Why? Because in every of five losses and two draws in the league this season we turned into this team that collapses like heated marshmallow. And that reminds me of Arsenal, nobody to step in and pushes the whole team on the pitch and the whole psychology of the team wrong. We don't lose 1:0 or 2:1, it's always conceding three goals at least, or conceding braces of goals in 10 minutes period. We played with 10 men before and we were always able to control the game to some extent . Tonight we just gave up even trying it and that's what pisses me off. I hate the talk about leaders in a team, but we act like eleven drones incapable of doing anything if not instructed from the sideline. The dippers winning the league is one thing, but the way we are conceding it is just so bad. Something has just gone terribly wrong with us as a serious team.

When you watch Robertson and TAA for Liverpool, they generally do something that gets a lot of praise - a pass or interception. But then you look at the stats for tackles won and they're both mid-60 per cents. The much maligned (by some) Kyle Walker is in the high 70 per cents for tackles won.
Yeah but it’s the 30% they don’t win that counts, how many goals have they lost this season compared to us? Bottom line is they make more missed tackles than us but still concede far less. I know which stat I’d rather have.

Most teams even down to ten men if they went 2-0 up would have had the tactics and grit to grind out a result but not us! I love Pep to death and under him I have seen the best football played by a City team in over 50 years but really, what the fuck?? That was an utter shambles and as soon as we can a lot of players need to be booted out of the fucking door! A ruthless purge is needed and our scouts have to up their fucking game because some of our recent recruits have been disappointing to say the least!

Gomez isn't established. He's played about 10 games centre back in his career. He's mostly been a right back

If that's the case, we've got 4
Laporte
Stones
Otamendi
Garcia

you are clutching at straws. Gomez is an England international.. Garcia is more of the level of that young blonde Liverpool player they play in the cups.. they are youth team prospects.

I had to watch the whole bloody Ant-Man movie to forget about this game. Why? Because in every of five losses and two draws in the league this season we turned into this team that collapses like heated marshmallow. And that reminds me of Arsenal, nobody to step in and pushes the whole team on the pitch and the whole psychology of the team wrong. We don't lose 1:0 or 2:1, it's always conceding three goals at least, or conceding braces of goals in 10 minutes period. We played with 10 men before and we were always able to control the game to some extent . Tonight we just gave up even trying it and that's what pisses me off. I hate the talk about leaders in a team, but we act like eleven drones incapable of doing anything if not instructed from the sideline. The dippers winning the league is one thing, but the way we are conceding is just wrong. Something has just gone terribly wrong with us as a serious team.

Guardiola is the one responsible.

It's true. Matip and VVD played together all last season. He was rotated at right back. Loveren was used ahead if him.

Liverpool have the same number of centre backs as we do, one of ours got hurt. It happens

He was insured last season mate. You are talking absolute crap.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.