Wolves - post match

Stats and facts are not one and the same thing. By those stats Alisson has made 18 saves, how did he manage to get into a team 13 points ahead in the PL. Look at the top 6, what a coincidence they have also conceded the most goals. Top of your stats list is Leno with 76 saves, he conceded 28 goals, Ederson has only conceded 17, in spite of playing in front of a weakened defence. Instead of typing "facts" in capitals try looking at this it is far more enjoyable than stats that can be manipulated to fit any narrative.

Okay........so what you are saying is, you only ever agree with Statistic's that support your narrative ?

I send you this Seasons official Premier League Statistics on "SAVES".Then you start waffling on about other statistics having just said that basically they dont tell the real story,and are a load of shit.Make your mind up ffs.

I am talking only about "SAVES"

I have only ever been talking about "SAVES"

Whats with the Youtube video ?

Serious question: so far this season which of the current City team would get into the LiVARpool first eleven? Never thought I’d ask this so soon after our title win.
As much as I hate to admit and say, don't say LiVarpool anymore. VAR has nothing to do with their success. That same VAR came to our aid yesterday. Be a gentleman and admit that.

Who has said world class, we just need a defensive CB who is reliable and not a mess like JFS.

Mendy last night made a school boy error, simply not acceptable from a 50m footballer.
Have you forgotten how good he was prior to his injury? He has potential, alot of it. Be patient my friend, this team is in transition.

Stats and facts are not one and the same thing. By those stats Alisson has made 18 saves, how did he manage to get into a team 13 points ahead in the PL. Look at the top 6, what a coincidence they have also conceded the most goals. Top of your stats list is Leno with 76 saves, he conceded 28 goals, Ederson has only conceded 17, in spite of playing in front of a weakened defence. Instead of typing "facts" in capitals try looking at this it is far more enjoyable than stats that can be manipulated to fit any narrative.

Okay........"so what you are saying is, you only ever agree with Statistic's that support your narrative ?"

I send you this Seasons official Premier League Statistics on "SAVES".Then you start waffling on about other statistics having just said that basically they dont tell the real story,and are a load of shit.Make your mind up ffs.

I am talking only about "SAVES"

I have only ever been talking about "SAVES"

Whats with the Youtube video ?
" he rarely if ever makes a decent save" " rarely saves fuck all " These are your words. You back up your "I dont actually rate Ederson as a Keeper" by reference to a list of the most saves by PL keeper this season showing the top man, Leno made 76 saves but conceded 28 goals, do you rate him above Ederson who "only" made 39 saves and "only" conceded 17 goals or Alisson has "only" made 18 saves and conceded 5 goals. None of those stats prove which keeper is best without the context of other information so why use it to show why you don't rate Ederson.
"so what you are saying is, you only ever agree with Statistic's that support your narrative ?"Again you miss the point, I never said when I agree with stats, I said in plain English, "stats that can be manipulated to fit any narrative" so here the stats prove LENO made the most saves & conceded the most goals but they don't prove that Leno is the best at saving unless we examine the context of how those stats came about. I am sorry that you cannot understand the point I was making, perhaps you are too anxious to be right, to bother to read it properly. Then you claim I said stats, "are a load of shit.Make your mind up ffs." Try again you'll never see where I wrote those words. So it seems you are "talking only about "SAVES" hence the saves pl league table which does not prove your point one way or the other. "what's with the You Tube video" well just 10 mins of Ederson making good, half decent, decent and world class save clearly showing you're "rarely and fuck all " are somewhat inaccurate.

Im hoping we retain the FA Cup, somehow with our tactical naivety i dont think we are winning the Champs League.

Im hoping im wrong, but i dont see us getting past RM to be honest.

Shambles really and we won’t defend the title this season, consider this a post celebration hangover. but I still believe we will bounce back next season.

FA Cup, Carabao and the CL trophy then ending the season 2nd or 3rd will hurt less.

Feeling crushed after that result. I didn’t even watch the 2nd half as the wife wanted to watch a film.

On the plus side....Knives Out is great quirky fun.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.