Martin Ødegaard

They had a smart transfer strategy, they realized the market was going to get crazy so they decided to simply tap up players when they are younger:

Odegaard, Vincius, Rodrigo, Brahim then they bought players who had explosive seasons at their club in Jovic and Mendy. Florentino is a very smart man.
They hardly got those players for a pittance, Odegaard went there because they gave his dad a job. I still wouldn't be surprised if he leaves next year.

They hardly got those players for a pittance, Odegaard went there because they gave his dad a job. I still wouldn't be surprised if he leaves next year.
They will definitely integrate him in, he is dominating right now and has expressed desire to make it at madrid. Combined with an aging Modric, I would basically bet money on it.

It’s an April fool’s day in Spain. Odegaard is doing brilliantly at sociedad and will be the long term replacement for modric and kroos alongside Fede valverde at Real Madrid. Exciting times, we thought he is all hype when he first signed he’s the real deal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.