Sheff Utd (h) pre-match thread

Sheff Utd (h)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fern will continue to play there. Putting him back where he belongs would mean Pep admitting hes got it wrong and he doesn't do that. Great managee when all's going well ,no better than the rest of them when its not. This should be a Routine win even with all that's gone before.

Im sick of hearing about our players being tierd because they have just played a gamr,poor little things !
They are top proffesional footballers who get the very best pre and post medical treatment.
The more they are told they are tired the more they believe it.
The scouse twats dont seem to be too tired.

Fern will continue to play there. Putting him back where he belongs would mean Pep admitting hes got it wrong and he doesn't do that. Great managee when all's going well ,no better than the rest of them when its not. This should be a Routine win even with all that's gone before.
So what you are saying is he is great when we win and not great when we lose! Genius

I can see us really struggling in this one. They have an excellent away record, a good system and are in great form. We’re going to be exhausted having played almost 80 mins with 10 men and our confidence will be shot having blown a 2-0 lead plus we have less than 48 hours between matches. Finally our reserve keeper will play who has conceded 6 in his only 2 league appearances this season.

Bravo really is wank isn’t he. What a terrible buy.

So what you are saying is he is great when we win and not great when we lose! Genius
No, im saying he struggles to cope when everyone's not available. Even though he bought the back ups or in the case of centre half he didnt think we needed to.bringing on Gundogan last night was a real game changer, unfortunately for the opposition. I forgot Pep cant be questioned on here, well guess what I couldnt give 2 fucks.

“Great manager when all is going well, no better than the rest when its not”

Brilliant insight! Want Hughes back?

A routine win?? If you don’t mind me saying that’s a pretty arrogant view. Sheffield United are a really good side and will give anyone a game.

On your other point any team would struggle with some of their best players out.

Thank you TV for all these late kick-off times, really buggers up your evening meal. I shall be there with no great expectations hoping to be pleasantly surprised as in the last home match against Leicester where we played excellently despite the customary defensive clanger. Just score more than Sheffield should be the instruction to the players. Then the Gods awful journey home on what laughingly posses as public transport the bloody Metrolink.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.