Who’s gone in the summer?

Easier said than done though, we will be quoted huge fees for the players we want to buy but won't get big money for sales other than maybe Sane and Mahrez, We still have to balance FFP as well.

We know we will lose Silva and I expect him to be replaced with Foden.
Guessing that Otto will leave an be replaced with Garcia.
Bravo to leave and hopefully replaced by a home grown keeper.

I hope we can keep hold of Sane but i suspect he will be off as well,

So possibly 3 or 4 leaving and two to be replaced by Garcia and Foden, and hopefully it will free up two forgien spots.
Replacement for Kompany and possibly Sane.

Next Season we will look to replace Aguero and Ferny, hopefully Mendy as well.
Don’t forget there will be a number of Accademy players shipped out low fees but they add up plus a decent windfall from the Sancho sell on clause

Don’t forget there will be a number of Accademy players shipped out low fees but they add up plus a decent windfall from the Sancho sell on clause

If Sane was to leave then i quite like the idea of Sancho as a replacement, if not maybe Zaha.

Easier said than done though, we will be quoted huge fees for the players we want to buy but won't get big money for sales other than maybe Sane and Mahrez, We still have to balance FFP as well.

We know we will lose Silva and I expect him to be replaced with Foden.
Guessing that Otto will leave an be replaced with Garcia.
Bravo to leave and hopefully replaced by a home grown keeper.

I hope we can keep hold of Sane but i suspect he will be off as well,

So possibly 3 or 4 leaving and two to be replaced by Garcia and Foden, and hopefully it will free up two forgien spots.
Replacement for Kompany and possibly Sane.

Next Season we will look to replace Aguero and Ferny, hopefully Mendy as well.
We can spend big out of our own revenues. Sane sale will be big profit on the books of about £70m or so which boosts the bottom line by that amount. On top of that we have the highest revenues in UK after this financial year and 3rd highest in the world. We don't have to balance the books as such due to our very high turnover. Wages will be offset by outgoing players.

in 2017 our turnover has significantly lower yet posted profit after all that expenditure.

Buying a player for £60m does not mean £60m cost on the books. Its £12m a year on 5 year contract + wages (offset by outgoing player)

So £300m splurge like in 2017 would be about £60m cost on the books, net cost would be lower as some amortisation will be offset by players leaving little bit. Wages pretty much completely offset by players leaving.

So that whole increase in amortisation would be covered by Sane sale alone.

Otamendi, Silva, Sane, Bravo definites.

Stones, Fernandinho, Cancelo, Angelino possibly.

We have plenty of midfielders but if Dinho goes we need another DM.
Whether Stones stays or not we ned a World class CB.
If Cancelo goes we need a back up RB.

Further forward we have plenty of options

BS, KdB, Foden, Gundo. Should be enough.

Raheem, Mahrez, Kun, Jesus. Need another.

Bravo & david contracts
Sane £80m unfortunately.
Nico £15m
Mahrez £50m
Gundogan £20m
Zinch £25m
Mendy/angelino £25m

£215m maybe another £30m/£40m from academy sales. So hopefully £250m plus a transfer kitty.

Koulibaly £80m a leader, strength, speed, power
Alaba £65m consistent, fast, intelligence, a leader, experience
Sancho £90m fast, fearless, assists, goals, youthful, best mates with raheem.
Zaha £60m pace, power, point to prove, skillful, english, threat from outside box.

Promote garcia, THB, doyle & braaf.

£295m spent

Next year ferna & maybe kun leave.
Question Marks will remain over Walker, cancelo, stones, mendy/angelino.

It's a big job I just hope pep wants another 3-5 years.

Bravo & david contracts
Sane £80m unfortunately.
Nico £15m
Mahrez £50m
Gundogan £20m
Zinch £25m
Mendy/angelino £25m

£215m maybe another £30m/£40m from academy sales. So hopefully £250m plus a transfer kitty.

Koulibaly £80m a leader, strength, speed, power
Alaba £65m consistent, fast, intelligence, a leader, experience
Sancho £90m fast, fearless, assists, goals, youthful, best mates with raheem.
Zaha £60m pace, power, point to prove, skillful, english, threat from outside box.

Promote garcia, THB, doyle & braaf.

£295m spent

Next year ferna & maybe kun leave.
Question Marks will remain over Walker, cancelo, stones, mendy/angelino.

It's a big job I just hope pep wants another 3-5 years.

Don’t forget to save your progress.

Bravo out Steffen in. I'm assuming Steffen can save a football so will be an immediate upgrade.

One of Angelino or Mendy will be out the door. Cant believe we're still having a LB conversation 4 years after Pep arrived but here we are. Angelino isn't good enough, Mendy unfortunately seems broken. I'd challenge most people to be the same after two serious knee injuries.

We will arguably need two top class CBs, we need one now and Otamendi is almost certain to be gone. Laporte, Stones, Fernandinho and at least one new world class CB should be enough.

Sane gone to be replaced by another worldie wide player.

Silva gone, Phil and Bernardo to step up into that position.

Another world class striker PLEASE. Aguero/Jesus inevitable injuries for 6 weeks at a time puts pressure on both the only fit striker and then other positions in the squad where we can rotate less.

No more than 4/5 in I'd rate. People listing 8/9 recruitments need to realiase that it literally never happens in top level football.

What's certain though is we need freshening up and new hunger to go again next season. That run in last season coupled with so so much football the preceding two years is the reason for this lacklustre season imo, mentally and physically 5% less than before. A slight drop off when such high standards have been set is much more noticeable.

Up the fucking blues.

who should be gone:

Mendy
Gundogan
Mahrez

Who will def go

Ferna (I think)
David Silva (our best player ever)
Ottomendi (hopefully - a year too late)
Sane

My fear is that the 3 who shoudl also go will all stay - they are all weak links in our squad and we will defintely lose two of our most reliable and best players (Ferna and Silva) -

By the sounds of it Bernardo Silva and Foden will replace David Silva which is fine
Who replaces Ferna however - Rodri is decent but we need someone else as well

Left back is a HUGE issue and has been for years. Neither of the current incumbants are good enough....we could sell Angelino for a profit but we would have to tae a hit on Mendy i think - no one will pay what we paid for him (and we would have to sell hm abroad as well as no one in the prem will have him)

The replacement for Sane is huge as well - we severley lack pace at times and we are probably losing a player who will be in the top bracket in the next season or two -that is going to be hard to replace,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.