TV detector vans

Be careful who you grass up mate. I know somebody who reported a crime to the police and ended up with somebody desecrating his family burial plot.

Does / has anyone on here driven one? Just interested to see if they actually exist, and if they contain clever detection equipment or just a list of addresses that don't have a licence. Also, I fancy grassing up a licence dodger on here if possible.
I think they use equipment attached to the 4G phone masts. Ask BMR about it as he used to fit them.

Having no TV licence isn't a criminal offence, I'm sure
And the people who work as enforcers have no power, if they turn up at your door you can tell them to toddle

I read somewhere that when the BBC were advertising their "detector vans" they had a request from the intelligence service for the technology as it was far and away more advanced than anything they had. The BBC claimed it was too secret to give to the British secret service.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.