Bernardo Silva - 2019/20 Performances

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m actually very excited about our midfield, the modification to 4-2-3-1 looks like it will solve some of our problems. A two of Rodri/Gündy and Bernardo/Foden behind KdB is an excellent unit
As long as he avoids playing gundy and rodri together and berny stays in the middle we'll be fine this is what we should have been doing all season

Our best player last night. Killer first touch and was able to easily dribble around opponents. Great on the half turn also. He should stay in midfield.

As long as he avoids playing gundy and rodri together and berny stays in the middle we'll be fine this is what we should have been doing all season
Gundo and Rodri worked well against Arsenal, with Foden on the left in front of them. Definitely not a pairing I would use against better opposition but against teams that lack urgency/pressing it wouldn't be the end of the world.

I never want to see him as a designated winger ever again. He's a central player, and he is one of the best in the world at it

That's why team was able to collect 98 points last year - without DeBruyne :))))

Curse the day - when PEP decided to play him as a winger. What a waste of time.
From February 2019 - Till December 2019 -> we traded N1 playmaker to an average winger..

WHY PEP WHYYYYYY ? :((((

Same applies to Sterling - but that mistake isn't recognized yet by Pep..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.