Claudio Bravo - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought there's a difference between quality and quantity :-/
I always try to rate a keeper by what he CAN save - and what he most probably can't.
Bravo is not the reason we conceided 3 rediculous goals last night.
If you want to see it that way, just do it.

Goodison, yeah great example, better don't watch our defenders in front of their keeper, esp. John Stones...
This.

Back when he was number one, we used to concede one or two chances a game and almost every one there was nothing he could do about it. Ederson doesn’t save any of those 3 last night eithee btw

He's not the reason we lost, but fuck me he's useless. His footwork is just non-existent, so every shot that flies anywhere but straight at him and he's got no chance. Everything looks unsaveable with him "diving", he gets nowhere near anything, even if it's not in the corner. Either he is the most unlucky keeper in the world and everyone keeps hitting nothing but unsaveable shots against him, or he's not covering anywhere near enough of the net.

People point out that he's short, but honestly that's not it, there have been plenty of short keepers like Shay Given who've been fine. The problem is that he's not moving his feet and he's not on his toes, so his positioning is off if they move across the goal and he's not ready to dive when they shoot, meaning he just falls over instead of actually diving. That third goal last night is a classic example, he gets nowhere near it, despite it being a shot I'd expect most keepers to save comfortably if they were positioned right and were anticipating him hitting it towards that side (like they should be)

For those banging on about Muric, my Forest supporting mate says he cannot wait for them to send him back to us, he’s been woeful.
This is the trouble with loans,he looked very good for us but loanees are not going to be trusted over players the manager knows and trust,they get no time to settle and one mistake and they are out,hope we bring him back and find a better loan,i was hoping he would come back and replace bravo

This is the trouble with loans,he looked very good for us but loanees are not going to be trusted over players the manager knows and trust,they get no time to settle and one mistake and they are out,hope we bring him back and find a better loan,i was hoping he would come back and replace bravo

He started a fair few games and was first choice at the beginning of the season. He was subsequently dropped for numerous errors. My mate says he’s shit but I argued that he did alright for us.

I’m sure he’ll get better but he’s not a ready made number 2 for the side that wants to be the best in Europe.

He's not the reason we lost, but fuck me he's useless. His footwork is just non-existent, so every shot that flies anywhere but straight at him and he's got no chance. Everything looks unsaveable with him "diving", he gets nowhere near anything, even if it's not in the corner. Either he is the most unlucky keeper in the world and everyone keeps hitting nothing but unsaveable shots against him, or he's not covering anywhere near enough of the net.

People point out that he's short, but honestly that's not it, there have been plenty of short keepers like Shay Given who've been fine. The problem is that he's not moving his feet and he's not on his toes, so his positioning is off if they move across the goal and he's not ready to dive when they shoot, meaning he just falls over instead of actually diving. That third goal last night is a classic example, he gets nowhere near it, despite it being a shot I'd expect most keepers to save comfortably if they were positioned right and were anticipating him hitting it towards that side (like they should be)

In summary then he is crap. Totally agree.

You might want to see it that way, but it doesn't work like that. Actually it's nonsense.

1-2: He was standing spot on ( check the footage) when Traore had a free shot - and that one was perfect inside the post. Raz fucked it up...

2-2: Hindsight is great but from that close distance the reaction time is way too short. Mendy double fucked it up.

2-3: curved it low in the corner - that's how you keep the keeper out of play. Any keeper. 6 City players not able to hold 2 Wolves. Fantastic.

Watch it back mate and address the mistakes how they really happened.

I am not saying he was the reason we lost as the team were awful but that first one he just fell over and put his hands down so he wouldn’t land on his stomach. Had he attacked it (ie dived forward to his right) he would absolutely easily have saved it but he just fell to the right - the guy is garbage (although I don’t think Ederson saves that much either tbh - he goes through spells of saving. Then 3 or 4 weeks doing nothing)

source.gif
The striker was modelled on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.