Sheff Utd (h) pre-match thread

Sheff Utd (h)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Expect him to be booed at his every touch from now on then. Some City "supporters" have been waiting for a scapegoat like this lad ever since they forced Richard Edghill off in tears against Coventry.

He just needs to cut the crap out and start delivering on the pitch. We've been waiting 2 1/2 years for him to come good for us. Thought he played well against Leicester but then back to square one last night.

He has had a few good spells but over all he has been a diaster,he puts the defenve on edge,has the weirdest technique,i would hope that most people could make up their own minds about any player without my help

Over all he has NOT been a disaster.

How do you know he puts the players on edge? Just not true. For all you know, Eddie careering out might do the same but he is made a hero. (I love Eddy BTW - just making a point)

people hopefully do make up their own minds but your posts come over as facts rather than opinions.

just for those who don’t know - KAREN REALLY DOES NOT LIKE BRAVO. But all comments on here are purely her opinion. Even though she never sees him play in the flesh

THE BOYS IN BLUE NEVER GIVE IN, THEY FIGHT TO THE END!!

LET’S SEE IF THE FANS IN BLUE CAN DO THE SAME. TOMORROW WE REALLY, REALLY, REALLY NEED TO BRING THE NOISE!!!

I make no apologies for shouting, we need to get behind our team and (I make no apologies for this either) stop being so horrible about our players! I hate to think how some of you would go on if you went in to work, made a mistake or two and then got slated and bullied by your workmates or your bosses!

You may have gathered that I’m not a happy City fan this evening but it isn’t because of the team, it’s because of the mardy Mary Ellen’s who seem to think it is the end of the world because we lost a football match! Tomorrow our lads will be back fighting for us and we need to fight for them.

Sorry Mods if you think this is wrong then delete it, but it’s the way I feel.

THE BOYS IN BLUE NEVER GIVE IN, THEY FIGHT TO THE END!!

LET’S SEE IF THE FANS IN BLUE CAN DO THE SAME. TOMORROW WE REALLY, REALLY, REALLY NEED TO BRING THE NOISE!!!

I make no apologies for shouting, we need to get behind our team and (I make no apologies for this either) stop being so horrible about our players! I hate to think how some of you would go on if you went in to work, made a mistake or two and then got slated and bullied by your workmates or your bosses!

You may have gathered that I’m not a happy City fan this evening but it isn’t because of the team, it’s because of the mardy Mary Ellen’s who seem to think it is the end of the world because we lost a football match! Tomorrow our lads will be back fighting for us and we need to fight for them.

Sorry Mods if you think this is wrong then delete it, but it’s the way I feel.

Well said. I said - WELL SAID!!! If only our fans were a good & consistently perfect as they’d like our players to be.

If you are expecting us to be able to maintain the same intensity for 3 consecutive seasons, then I would question your expectations.

Ah you’re back. MIA from last nights’s threads but reinvigorated after a night under your Pep duvet and Bravo pillow. Are City meeting your expectations this year?

(Evasive answer incoming.)

Last edited:
There is no point in playing Fernandinho at CB anymore IMO. Need to trust in Stones/Otamendia and Garcia.

Carson

Cancelo
Stones
Garcia
Mendy

Zinchenko
Gundogan
Foden

Mahrez
Aguero
Sterling

2-0 City
I agree, if we have two centre backs fit don't play Fernandinho but surely to not include him at all?

Over all he has NOT been a disaster.

How do you know he puts the players on edge? Just not true. For all you know, Eddie careering out might do the same but he is made a hero. (I love Eddy BTW - just making a point)

people hopefully do make up their own minds but your posts come over as facts rather than opinions.

just for those who don’t know - KAREN REALLY DOES NOT LIKE BRAVO. But all comments on here are purely her opinion. Even though she never sees him play in the flesh

Face facts. He’s fcukin awful. A signing on a par with Bony and sundry other disasters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.