Adama Traore

He's just a ridiculous and unique athlete I gather.

No, he's enjoyed some very special dietary 'supplements' that have absolutely changed his physique in a way only Ben Johnson or Justin Gatlin could have imagined, which has helped him progress from bang average to slightly above average.

Looks like he belongs in the NFL. I’m not convinced he’d be a success here but he completely overpowered us yesterday. Poor Bernardo didn’t stand a chance.

Headless chicken.

As well as the most dangerous chicken that City faced when they played Wolves twice this season.

He is one of the best dribblers in the league, fast, strong, young and graduated from La Masia. Therefore I think he can be good addition to City.

And btw, I think he will end up at Spurs.

For years even before Pep this is a type of player we've struggled with. Oxlade-Chamberlain and Moussa Sissoko do the same sort of stuff to us, knock the ball down the sides of our midfield and bulldoze through safe in the knowledge we don't have much athleticism or big tacklers to stop it. The goal he scored was almost identical to Oxlade-Chamberlain's in the 4-3 at Anfield. Son is another who gets a lot of hype here but I think is pretty one dimensional, still terrorises us. When you watch them against more compact teams with defence-first type players at the back and in midfield they do very little.

Would be brilliant for us. But alas, the brilliant minds in this forum deem him unworthy...

I remember the Bolasie rumours a few years back and look how his career went after leaving Palace.

For years even before Pep this is a type of player we've struggled with. Oxlade-Chamberlain and Moussa Sissoko do the same sort of stuff to us, knock the ball down the sides of our midfield and bulldoze through safe in the knowledge we don't have much athleticism or big tacklers to stop it. The goal he scored was almost identical to Oxlade-Chamberlain's in the 4-3 at Anfield. Son is another who gets a lot of hype here but I think is pretty one dimensional, still terrorises us. When you watch them against more compact teams with defence-first type players at the back and in midfield they do very little.
That’s why you set up in a way to get these players space.

There is a reason Sane was dropped at the end of last season, he was effective in the exact scenario you are describing for Adama, but not as good as Bernardo against a low block. Doesn’t mean we don’t need this kind of player, losing Sane made our counter attacks weaker. Adama is a good replacement to that, not a lot of other options.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.