Sheff Utd (h) pre-match thread

Sheff Utd (h)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Always enjoy the last home game of the year, tends to put things in perspective somewhat. I'll be thinking of

few who never got to see this last decade of success, including joy of beating United in that Fa Cup semi final,

[still believe that was the sea change moment for all that's happened since then]. So whoever Pep picks I'll be

shouting and cheering us on, hopefully ending the year with a big win. Good luck to the blades for rest of the

season, they have had a remarkable start. I was @ blades game when Rodney ploughed into the goalkeeper,

breaking his legs. Hopefully, cracking game today, x3 points for us, a clean sheet & no injuries for either side.

Has cancello convinced anyone yet...not me...if Walkercis fit he should play.

Gundogan wouldn't get anywhere near any starting 11 ever again for me...he epitomizes what is wrong with our squad...a lack of mental and physical strength when needed..the loss to wolves was caused by him replacing Kdb in part....the guy just doesnt have the commitment for a fight and offers nothing even defensively or offensively.

It was his fault Eddie got sent off. It was his fault Pep replaced him for Kev. You use the term our squad then assassinate one player. Absolute quality.

Carson

Angelino
Garcia
Stones
Walker

Dinho
Foden
Zinky

Mahrez
Jesus
Bernie.

A bit off topic but I think it’s worth a mention. NBCSN pundit’s picks of the decade. Team of the decade pretty much half City players with Vinny, Yaya, Kev, Merlin and Sergio all getting in. Player of the decade according to Robbie Earle is Sergio, Robbie Mustoe went for Vinny. Moment of the decade 93.20

Even though they have now jumped on the Dipper bandwagon these guys get it.

Bravo(ouch)

Cancelo
Walker
Stones
Zinchenko

Dinho
KDB
Foden

Sterling
Aguero
B silva

I expect

Bravo walker Dinho stones zinchenko
Rodri KDB b silva
Mahrez Sergio sterling

With Bravo in goal I'll be trying to recoup some Christmas money on Sheff Utd at 11/1. As soon as Kev was subbed yesterday we looked rudderless and devoid of ideas and desire. iIRC it's happened already this season when Kev got subbed off

It was his fault Eddie got sent off. It was his fault Pep replaced him for Kev. You use the term our squad then assassinate one player. Absolute quality.

Gundo is such an under rated player by the fans, Pep loves him and there is a good reason.

He is a very good player and would walk into any squad in the league including Liverpools.

Gundo is such an under rated player by the fans, Pep loves him and there is a good reason.

He is a very good player and would walk into any squad in the league including Liverpools.
He is mate,but don't get me wrong he can be very frustrating. I just don't see the point in blaming him or any other player for that matter for things that happen outside of his control.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.