Ticket upgrade question?

Why would you go to the ticket office when you'd been told already it was closed? Anyway easiest thing to do is phone up supporters services on Monday and ask for an etickets to be emailed over, print it off and use that.
to cut a very long story short,i had to print out 2 e-tickets for the rotherham game last week after they had deactivated our season cards for our relocated seats ! only 1 printed ticket worked,a bloke with some device checked and tried them himself,in the end he had to use some "mastercard " he had on him that allowed me in

Why would you go to the ticket office when you'd been told already it was closed? Anyway easiest thing to do is phone up supporters services on Monday and ask for an etickets to be emailed over, print it off and use that.
There's a ticket office in the club shop.
How am I supposed to print it off ?
I will be working 20 miles from home.
I've been told it could arrive on Monday.
So instead of going straight to the match from work I now have to travel 32 miles instead of 8 through rush hour traffic to check if it has.
No guarantee it will arrive on Monday.
Why couldn't they just give me a paper ticket today ?
Even the people in the club shop agreed with me.
For a club of our size and with our enormous ambitions, you would expect the ticket office to be open on any Saturday.

There's a ticket office in the club shop.
How am I supposed to print it off ?
I will be working 20 miles from home.
I've been told it could arrive on Monday.
So instead of going straight to the match from work I now have to travel 32 miles instead of 8 through rush hour traffic to check if it has.
No guarantee it will arrive on Monday.
Why couldn't they just give me a paper ticket today ?
Even the people in the club shop agreed with me.
For a club of our size and with our enormous ambitions, you would expect the club shop to be open on any Saturday.
I'd imagine it being shut was the reason they couldn't give you a paper ticket, I just found it odd that you went to the ticket office when you'd already phoned and was told it was shut? The ticket office in the shop is the ticket office and would have been the same people you would have spoken to on the phone if open, the one in the ground is only for match days. In todays digital age I cant imagine many people use the ticket office outside of match days?

Sounds like a ballache to go home - I'd be going to the ticket office and picking a paper ticket rather than do that, the queue wont be bad on Monday its the cup games when they are bad. If it helps you I could print it off and meet you.

I'd imagine it being shut was the reason they couldn't give you a paper ticket, I just found it odd that you went to the ticket office when you'd already phoned and was told it was shut? The ticket office in the shop is the ticket office and would have been the same people you would have spoken to on the phone if open, the one in the ground is only for match days. In todays digital age I cant imagine many people use the ticket office outside of match days?

Sounds like a ballache to go home - I'd be going to the ticket office and picking a paper ticket rather than do that, the queue wont be bad on Monday its the cup games when they are bad. If it helps you I could print it off and meet you.
Thanks for the offer but I'll just have to go to the ticket office.
Cheers.

Got a friends season ticket for the sheff Utd game tonight but it’s a oap ticket anyone know if they bother much? I’m 47!

Got a friends season ticket for the sheff Utd game tonight but it’s a oap ticket anyone know if they bother much? I’m 47!
Dye your hair grey, take a walking stick and piss yourself you will be fine.

For any OAP reading this only kidding, ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.