Wolves - post match

Yet the consensus is that you are a know nowt..

It’s not the difference in opinion that people are calling you out on, it’s the inability to recognise statements like ‘spineless’ simply make you look a dick and clearly never played the game, otherwise you’d understand the psychology behind his apprehension..

Being poor defensively doesn’t make him spineless, which I can see you have now shifted in the way you responded with ‘poor prior to the injury, defensively’..

You’re just a very odd character, seems you find comfort in being bluemoons very own Groucho Marx!
Oi, Groucho was quick witted, intelligent and funny

Yet the consensus is that you are a know nowt..

It’s not the difference in opinion that people are calling you out on, it’s the inability to recognise statements like ‘spineless’ simply make you look a dick and clearly never played the game, otherwise you’d understand the psychology behind his apprehension..

Being poor defensively doesn’t make him spineless, which I can see you have now shifted in the way you responded with ‘poor prior to the injury, defensively’..

You’re just a very odd character, seems you find comfort in bluemoons very own Groucho Marx!

Consensus means fuck all

I dont pretend to know everything and Im always open to discussion but others (and sometimes you) just want to throw small pathetic remarks about instead of actually saying why you think Im wrong.....In my opinion Mendy is spineless when it comes to challenges - maybe he has been affected mentally by the injury (one Ive had myself but not as severe but I was out for 3 months before I could run and turn on it) - believe you me I have played the game upto being in my mid 20's (Sunday league nothing more but then again thats most people on here as well probably). My inury didnt come from football however but i did knacker my medial ligament in my right knee and Im regularly physically active and I know exactly what it does to you - you just have to push through that...and Im absolely certain that Mendy has had far better treatment and suport than i ever did!

He was also poor prior to injury -I called him out on it before the injury as well - He is absolute awful defensively and a complete liability which is a word Ive used to describe him a number of times....

Again you know nothign about me....Im completely the opposite of what you say in real life....but i dont sugar coat anything and I dont look at very game every player through blue tinted glasses.....I get why others do however.

Consensus means fuck all

I dont pretend to know everything and Im always open to discussion but others (and sometimes you) just want to throw small pathetic remarks about instead of actually saying why you think Im wrong.....In my opinion Mendy is spineless when it comes to challenges - maybe he has been affected mentally by the injury (one Ive had myself but not as severe but I was out for 3 months before I could run and turn on it) - believe you me I have played the game upto being in my mid 20's (Sunday league nothing more but then again thats most people on here as well probably). My inury didnt come from football however but i did knacker my medial ligament in my right knee and Im regularly physically active and I know exactly what it does to you - you just have to push through that...and Im absolely certain that Mendy has had far better treatment and suport than i ever did!

He was also poor prior to injury -I called him out on it before the injury as well - He is absolute awful defensively and a complete liability which is a word Ive used to describe him a number of times....

Again you know nothign about me....Im completely the opposite of what you say in real life....but i dont sugar coat anything and I dont look at very game every player through blue tinted glasses.....I get why others do however.

Then recoil, as you are doing exactly what you profess not to ‘sugarcoat’

Are you unable to fathom the difference between ‘spineless’ and ‘poor defensively’?

Again, it’s your choice of words, which were clearly reactionary after the defeat... there is absolutely nothing wrong with differing in your opinion about ability, but ffs, calling a guy who has tried to come back from the horrendous ‘two injuries’, you have also suffered, as a coward, kind of reinforces the point..

Then recoil, as you are doing exactly what you profess not to ‘sugarcoat’

Are you unable to fathom the difference between ‘spineless’ and ‘poor defensively’?

Again, it’s your choice of words, which were clearly reactionary after the defeat... there is absolutely nothing wrong with differing in your opinion about ability, but ffs, calling a guy who has tried to come back from the horrendous ‘two injuries’, you have also suffered, as a coward, kind of reinforces the point..

Yes....poor defensively means ability (physical and positionally)......
Spineless - backing out of challenges, lack of committment. Something he did prior to his injuries as well

Mendy for me is both

Comapre that to the commitment someone like walker, Zabaleta show (did show) - can you imagine Mendy putting his body on the line like Kompany, Zabba - I certainly cannt and have seen nothing of it. - and both of those could also play football as well a damn site better

Yes....poor defensively means ability (physical and positionally)......
Spineless - backing out of challenges, lack of committment. Something he did prior to his injuries as well

Mendy for me is both

Comapre that to the commitment someone like walker, Zabaleta show (did show) - can you imagine Mendy putting his body on the line like Kompany, Zabba - I certainly cannt and have seen nothing of it. - and both of those could also play football as well a damn site better

No problem, you continue in the bubble

I think the question is whether Wolves go full strength. I wouldn’t but Nuno normally does - even in some of the easier Europa league games. I can’t see you getting a result but hope you do :-)

Made a few changes - Doherty, Traore, Jimenez and Saiss drip to the bench with Vinaigre, Bennett, Neto and Kilman taking their place.

I'm not hopeful today but you never know!

Mendy has more assists in a handful of games than Walker has in his entire City career
Walker’s a brilliant defender and has been a stalwart in back to back title seasons. Mendy has done nothing at City after a promising first half a dozen games

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.