Premier League Games 28/29 Dec

Have just watched the replays and I still have three questions

Did the ball hit Van Dijks arm ?
Did the ref blow his whistle before Mane scored ?
Were the “offside” Wolves players active.

whatever the answers, I stand by my many moans in this topic. VAR will be the ruination of the game. It’s tragic.

Var has become a farce. Perfectly good wolves goal and Norwich other day
Need a sponsor to come out and says its not being associated with this rubbish any more, money talks and premier league might actually listen.

All we have to ask ourselves is would the goal have been disallowed if it had been a liverpool goal, we all know the answer...

To be fair though to VAR, they checked the salah goal against us repeatedly, they had multiple lines on the pitch, replay after replay couldn't shut them up about how the wrong decision had been made, that is what happened isn't it?!?

Have just watched the replays and I still have three questions

Did the ball hit Van Dijks arm ?
Did the ref blow his whistle before Mane scored ?
Were the “offside” Wolves players active.

whatever the answers, I stand by my many moans in this topic. VAR will be the ruination of the game. It’s tragic.

dont know
he definitely has the whistle in his mouth before the ball goes in, whether he blew is something you can't tell from the slomo replays, but no doubt the audio will be adjusted as required
yes, he crossed the ball

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.