Sheffield United (H) - Post-Match Thread

Frankly an ordinary performance, a dreadful game but 3 points more than welcome.

Lads looked tired throughout and no wonder with the schedule.

Shit ref not giving the foul on Kun but they then score a goal that should stand imo but yet again VAR ruins the fucking game for one set of fans and a game is changed because of it.

Yes he was offside but with the eye, the law that says benefit of the doubt to the attacker its a good goal and one given in every season i have watched the game barr this one.

Garcia played well, Kev MoM.

Your overview and tone sums up how I’m feeling right now, just feel meehh

3 points was all that was needed today, nice to finally see us change shape a bit to combat how the other team is playing but still we persist with the high line, won't change under Pep so i'm just going to try and get used to it as much as I want to tear my hair out.

Didn’t watch the game, needed a break from the other day.

Glad we won, glad Garcia got a full 90, not so glad Foden got a few minutes...

Onwards blues.

Good win. Very happy. Stayed out of the match day thread - didn’t want to upset anyone.

Good second half from Mahrez, a big shout to Fernandinho again at his age playing 2 games in that short amount of time. Sterling needs to be benched as he isn’t performing at the moment.

3 points was all that was needed today, nice to finally see us change shape a bit to combat how the other team is playing but still we persist with the high line, won't change under Pep so i'm just going to try and get used to it as much as I want to tear my hair out.

High line works wonders ,if you have the players capable of playing it.Think we need one more world class centre back,who is also pretty quick for it to work very well for us again.Also our overall pressing is much worse than we are used to.Can´t get the ball back at all lately,players just step past our players pretty easily.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.