Sheffield United (H) - Post-Match Thread

So why not start Foden ? Don't get me wrong, I trust Pep and accept he wants to ease him in, but 2 games in less that 48 hours and yet he doesn't start ?

All the way to the ground I was telling my ERO that I thought Foden would start. As soon as he comes on the energy levels rise all over the pitch. He will probably get a start in the Vale game but I think Pep will stick with his main men for the EFC game.

Well that was a farce. Sheff Utd seemed to have a perfectly good goal disallowed but in the second half when their forward was stood so far up the pitch he was actually in Droylsden, Massey didn't bother waving her pretty little flag. Obviously that cant be varred but had they scored from her stupidity, the subsequent corner, there would have been nothing we could do. Also I thought the large screens were there to tell us why the ref is stood around like a clueless lump of shit after a goal, yet we were all forced to guess that he was talking to the VAR team. Oh and they were an excellent team apart from when they weren't falling to the floor at the slightest contact.
Their perfectly good goal was off side

I thought he was miles offside but on replays mate, bottom of the screen Garcia is only 2 yards in front of Bravo, so he was on!

Well I stand corrected. I have just got in and for once was going to watch MOTD to see if it was covered. It looked way off. Cheers. (I will shut up now)

Well that was a farce. Sheff Utd seemed to have a perfectly good goal disallowed but in the second half when their forward was stood so far up the pitch he was actually in Droylsden, Massey didn't bother waving her pretty little flag. Obviously that cant be varred but had they scored from her stupidity, the subsequent corner, there would have been nothing we could do. Also I thought the large screens were there to tell us why the ref is stood around like a clueless lump of shit after a goal, yet we were all forced to guess that he was talking to the VAR team. Oh and they were an excellent team apart from when they weren't falling to the floor at the slightest contact.
The assistant seemed to explain her decision to Zinchenko. I only saw it once and I agree with you that it looked offside. I wonder wether there was something we missed. I'm pleased that nothing came of it. As for the screens, I think they have some sort of pre-VAR check to see if it should be reviewed more thoroughly and that can mean a delay whilst they do that which does look as the ref is not doing something.

Their perfectly good goal was off side

He looked onside and I assume it was his fringe playing him of, it looked a very good goal but I wqas making the point that later when their forward appeared to be 3 miles offside it was given and couldn't be varred. I have now been corrected by KippaxKing who said Garcia was playing him on.

Very good three points against a well organized and physical team ( not a dirty team though )..even though we look a bit tired with such a short gap between games we still gave it everything.
We might not be firing on all cylinders but you can't fault the effort.
Great finish by kun and kdb is fucking amazing.. Garcia looked very good and Rod in the second half was very good along with Fern.
Regardless of whether var goes for or against us I think it's shite..they need to show what they are looking at on the big screens so the fans in the ground know what's going on.
We need a big performance against Everton and then rest as many players as pep thinks necessary against port vale..
Sterling definitely needs a rest ..he's running on empty.

Very good three points against a well organized and physical team ( not a dirty team though )..even though we look a bit tired with such a short gap between games we still gave it everything.
We might not be firing on all cylinders but you can't fault the effort.
Great finish by kun and kdb is fucking amazing.. Garcia looked very good and Rod in the second half was very good along with Fern.
Regardless of whether var goes for or against us I think it's shite..they need to show what they are looking at on the big screens so the fans in the ground know what's going on.
We need a big performance against Everton and then rest as many players as pep thinks necessary against port vale..
Sterling definitely needs a rest ..he's running on empty.
He looked even emptier today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.