VAR impact and consequence log - game 27

2 games in a row where VAR is helping us and it can fuck off
Helping us? By getting it right? Mahrez was fouled and Sheffield United's goal was correctly chalked off.

By that logic the default position is City being robbed but once VAR actually does its job and gets key decisions correct, that's somehow "helping" us?

Helping us? By getting it right? Mahrez was fouled and Sheffield United's goal was correctly chalked off.

By that logic the default position is City being robbed but once VAR actually does its job and gets key decisions correct, that's somehow "helping" us?
Yes

can't blame them tbh. Very tight offside and the ref tackled their lad for our first
Well done Kris , taught him well when I was assessing him a few years back.Seriously VAR is shite and needs to go .

VAR ruling offsides with these dotted line seems highly dubious. They are giving rulings on millimetres which seems strange. My (albeit limited) knowledge is that video runs at around 50 frames per second if you are lucky. So if the attacker is running at the pace of 100 metres in 12 seconds means that 0.166 metres is as close as they can get.

That means that within 16cm is as precise as a tv camera still can show.

I may be wrong but if that is the case how can these VAR stills claim to be remotely accurate? That is even before we question the precise millisecond that the ball officially leaves the would be assist players foot.

If anyone works in video I would love to know if I have it completely wrong? If not it’s completely subjective to the clowns in the booth.

So what`s your view of Walkers foul that set up Wolves second, and Adama`s foul that VAR decided was okay? and the two hand balls by the Blades which under the new rules were both penalties, strange how VAR can look at the same incident and choose what it wants to implement

Sheff Utd definitely got screwed over today, as tight a call for the offside as anything that we’ve had and for our goal it didn't touch the ref but he clearly causes the guy to lose possession. I suppose the agenda now changes to “they’re just evening it out now it doesn’t matter so much to disguise the fact that every single person is out to get City”

Stop fabricating facts to help you prove a point.

It was offside. The ref didn't get in the way and the goal correctly stood.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.