Who’s gone in the summer?

Out: Silva, Sane, Bravo, Fernandinho, Otamendi, one of the left backs for me it should be Mendy.

Stones will stay I think, HG status and Otamendi is older and just obviously finished at a top level player. Stones hardly pulling up trees but more chance of a turn around.

Out: Silva, Fernandinho, Otamendi, Angelino, Sane

In: Camavinga or Tonali (loaned back to their respective sides), Upamecano, Sarr/Deulofeu (if Watford get relegated) and Boadu (to phase in once aguero leaves)
Some fantastic prospects you've listed.

Carvaniga definitely. Looks the business. Tonali seems destined for a different league. Not sure he'll be appreciated here. Upamecano for Otamendi is a God shout. Not as sold on either Date or Delefou as the Sane replacement.

Carvaniga, Upamecano and Boadu would be a fantastic summer haul. But I'd still need that speed Winger.

Out: Silva, Sane, Bravo, Fernandinho, Otamendi, one of the left backs for me it should be Mendy.

Stones will stay I think, HG status and Otamendi is older and just obviously finished at a top level player. Stones hardly pulling up trees but more chance of a turn around.
In?

Gundogan is a class act. Ran the middle against Leicester and the end of last season when Dinho injured. Major surgery is not required in.my view but obviously a centre half please. Foden in rotating with Bernardo with David leaving.
If you think Gundogan is a class act and major surgery is not required then you are either Pep or your happy to settle for mid table mediocrity next year

Who should go (if it were possibe/a good idea to replace all in one summer): Bravo, Otamendi, Stones, Angelino/Mendy (carrying three leftbacks is stupid, either we keep Mendy because we think we can play a full season or he should go), David Silva, Mahrez, Sane

Who will go: Bravo, Otamendi, David Silva, Sane

Who I would buy: Zack Steffen, Koulibaly, Lautaro Martinez/Sancho

Reserve GK should be homegrown to let us sign another foreign outfield player, Maybe Ben Foster from Watford if they go down wouldn't be the worst shout. Proven prem keeper, probably would accept being on the bench but also be good enough to play if needed.

LB I think we should go and get chilwell off of leicester.

CB Koulibaly or someone else top level . if not him and we have to go for a prospect and chelsea miss out on champions league maybe go and get Tomori, he's been class this season

I think we should sign another no.8 when silva goes as Pep clearly has a reluctance to play foden. Not sure who that would be, but I think we need it.

I also think we need a striker, dont think Jesus is good enough to be our no.1, but not sure that can be done next summer on top of all the needed replacements.

Out for me : Mendy, Otamendi, Angelino, Bravo, Stones, Silva, Mahrez, .

In : Gnabry, Koulibaly, Tomori, Sandro

Left back and centre half are main priorities, with somebody who can get a hold of the team as capt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.