Claudio Bravo - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would never have bought Bravo but Bravo being bought because of his kicking was just propaganda, Harts kicking was always better, but we had a need to adapt the defenses understanding that made Bravo a must, he is what he is a small slow aging goal keeper anything that is not straight at him is going in, to be fair he has done his job the transition is complete
Hart's distribution was terrible when under pressure.
Bravo's was extremely good at Barca - he kept Ter Stegan out of a starting position.
Bravo's first year in our side was horrible - as a result, many fans wrote him off - and his miserable performance led us to sign Ederson.

Bravo is a good keeper IMO - and is far better than most keepers passing from the back. He's experienced a big dip in form, but as a backup keeper, I like him.

Bravo will go in this summer almost guaranteed. I think he's had a bad time at city, it doesnt mean he's a bad keeper its just his confidence got rocked in his first season, fans turned against him pretty hard and its never turned round. Had some good moments in the cups. But yeah, would imagine he's on a high wage and he's taking up a foreign spot. Needs to go and be replaced by HG keeper in summer.

He’s been a terrible buy, anyone who thinks otherwise in my opinion is wrong.
£15m transfer fee and probably at least £5m a year wages as he came with good reputation and be first choice here. £15m fee + £20m wages over 4 years. Thats £35m down the drain over back up GK. Terrible business without any doubt.

All that for shit passing and unable to save

Bravo will go in this summer almost guaranteed. I think he's had a bad time at city, it doesnt mean he's a bad keeper its just his confidence got rocked in his first season, fans turned against him pretty hard and its never turned round. Had some good moments in the cups. But yeah, would imagine he's on a high wage and he's taking up a foreign spot. Needs to go and be replaced by HG keeper in summer.
Think he probably will be replaced, very much doubt it will be a homegrown keeper though.

Hatred.Pure and simple. Not joking on this one. I can still remember the abuse Cabellero got leading up to the League Cup final against Liverpool.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.