Bring the Noise

I'll have to disagree with you. Thought they were poor and average at best.(listening from SL115)

Having been to Arsenal and Spurs new ground, and from personal experience, sticking the away fans in L1, in the corner, and pitch side, means they have little impact noise and atmosphere wise. Even United fans who have the best away support in the PL, struggle at those 2 grounds.The higher up in the stands away fans are, the better and louder their support is.
SheffU were genuinely the best who’ve been for about three years.

And I agree that’s why I said put them in 130-134. Level 1 but not seen on tele.

SheffU were genuinely the best who’ve been for about three years.

And I agree that’s why I said put them in 130-134. Level 1 but not seen on tele.

It's down to.where you are in the ground and what you can actually hear. They were very quiet in L1, bar the odd chant, and the usual, "where were you when you were shit!" banter. They spent most of the match being quiet and looking at both singing sections either side of them.

They had the best song of the season as well. You’ll never see thAt, champions of league 1, you’ll never see that.

They had quite a variety. Back to the one song brigade on Wednesday.

Everton, Everton, Everton. Everton Everton evertooooon, Everton Everton Everton. Everton. Everton!

It's down to.where you are in the ground and what you can actually hear. They were very quiet in L1, bar the odd chant, and the usual, "where were you when you were shit!" banter. They spent most of the match being quiet and looking at both singing sections either side of them.

They were great in level 3. It’s all about sound and carry. There is none from 3 to 1

Blades fans were loud , but couldnt understand half of what they were singing , must be that Tyke accent you need a translator for the sheep shaggers , did enjoy our piss take when they hit the post and thought they had scored , went on for a few minutes , anyway they had their day out and they f*cked off home , with f*ck all.

I don't sing as much these days and don't care. If I wanted guaranteed audience participation, I'd go to a panto! Sometimes I prefer to just watch the game unfold, the team formation or keep my eye on a certain player's performance. I'll join in when I want, but organised chanting ain't for me, some games are good, some not. You don't get points for having the loudest crowd.

Spectator not supporter.. might as well watch it on tv

Blades fans were loud , but couldnt understand half of what they were singing , must be that Tyke accent you need a translator for the sheep shaggers , did enjoy our piss take when they hit the post and thought they had scored , went on for a few minutes , anyway they had their day out and they f*cked off home , with f*ck all.
Which song did we take the piss with...remind me ?

Spectator not supporter.. might as well watch it on tv
That's the difference. It sounds like YOU need a certain type of experience whereas I can enjoy it whatever and YOU aren't able to understand that. Not everyone wants a sing-a-long afternoon. I'll join in when and where I want and for your information this has been the case for me for 40+ yrs and for plenty others around me it seems.

Anyone know who that guy was in level 3 in the segregation part ??

Absolute **** didn’t have a hi vis or any jacket with a name on. Just a black jacket with an earpiece.

Pushing people etc absolute wanker
CD4098288_620x349.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.