Var debate 2019/20

Didn't we use to make fun of RAWK because they always tried to silence unpopular opinions?

People on here needs to fucking get to grips with other posters having differing opinions to their own.
There’s difference of opinions & then there’s blatant lies to suit an opinion

I don't know but it could simply be hubris. There sense of self importance would make even D. Trump think twice about how to decide to interpret rules and laws.

Now that is really interesting.

It states that the league have been reminded about only using it for obvious errors, so the question remains, why are they continuing to use it in a very general way through games to make decisions.....and who has told them to do it ??

They have been told TWICE to stop using it in this way, why are they continuing to ignore the instruction ?

no. I’m just very sceptical that without VAR the refs and officials are in a far easier posistion to give pens and rule goals out. How can that not be the case ? If a goal is scored a ref can just blow up and say he saw a push somewhere.
Bollox to you thinking I’m taking the piss when I’m giving a very real scenario that we’ve had to put up with for years and years.

One more for you.
Aguerrooooo goal for your title winner. What if the lino just put his flag up , would you have accepted that ?? Yes or No.
Or had he flagged would you have liked the officials to check with VAR and then justice prevails.

sorry I see things different to you on this but I’ve stated many times the things I don’t like with VAR but I’m more weary of going back to the old system of refs blind guessing. But guess having a opinion different to yours is being a WUM
You don’t just see thinks different to me you make stuff up , you lie to suit your pathetic defence of var compared with the old system , a system that by & large did a good job for 150 years .
Var was brought in by the premier league so they can have a hand in who wins & who doesn’t ......its killed the flow of the game & the celebration of goals is now stunted while we wait for a decision from some so called expert miles away , enjoy your ‘new ‘ football but there’ll be thousands like me who fuck it off, but you’ll be right won’t you.

no. I’m just very sceptical that without VAR the refs and officials are in a far easier posistion to give pens and rule goals out. How can that not be the case ? If a goal is scored a ref can just blow up and say he saw a push somewhere.
Bollox to you thinking I’m taking the piss when I’m giving a very real scenario that we’ve had to put up with for years and years.

One more for you.
Aguerrooooo goal for your title winner. What if the lino just put his flag up , would you have accepted that ?? Yes or No.
Or had he flagged would you have liked the officials to check with VAR and then justice prevails.

sorry I see things different to you on this but I’ve stated many times the things I don’t like with VAR but I’m more weary of going back to the old system of refs blind guessing. But guess having a opinion different to yours is being a WUM
BUT they’re now getting things wrong with tech!!! What aren’t you seeing?

Pool must of been pissing themselves laughing at half time,14 points clear and they are bending over backwards to disallow good goals against us
A few of us said ages ago that once they’ve got a huge lead we’ll start to get a few , as it’s proving now but Liverpool still keep getting every decision , I mean teams are just not allowed to score against em .
Last season will go down as the last season a title was won legitimately...

You said Oliver saw the Laporte handball the other day , did you not ?
The handball decision that went against us against Spurs? The ball that touched Laportes hand, and changed path to Jesus? The goal that according to the law was rightfully disallowed, since it has been stated that goals with handballs in the build-up is going to be chalked off to remove all doubt? The very same law, that I argued for that I didn't like, but anknowledged has been practitioned the whole season?

Yes I did say that I thought Oliver saw it and contacted VAR to get confirmation. That was my interpretation of the events at the time. That might not have been the correct turn of events. VAR did check it though like they do every goal, even screamers from midfield. And the ball, unfortunately for us hit his hand. Or in your opinion it didn't?

I also got banned from that thread because my opinion was deemed trolling. But factual arguments, no matter how wrong or right they are, can't ever be called trolling. Trying to hound people off calling them liars without backing it up, that is very much trolling though.

So go on then, where did he lie? And can you prove it?

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.