West Ham United 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant believe he managed to keep a straight face while saying it , maybe acting is his missed vocation ! But just goes to show if you repeat a fib long enough it becomes the truth
" Wee Davey" believes it !

He is referring to total number of Premier League matches won as a manager. Indeed only Ferguson, Wenger and Redknapp have more wins than Moyes, but he seems to disregard the fact his wins have come from a win percentage of barely over 40%. Hilarious quote.

It’s what I do... I Win... 4 out of every 10 matches.

He is referring to total number of Premier League matches won as a manager. Indeed only Ferguson, Wenger and Redknapp have more wins than Moyes, but he seems to disregard the fact his wins have come from a win percentage of barely over 40%. Hilarious quote.

Not many have lost more either!

Quote by Moyes:-

"They are getting a very experienced Premier League manager," said Moyes.

"I think there's only two or three managers with a better Premier League win record. That's what I do, I win.

Try not to laughtoo much folks.

Has he said that he is aspiring for the Hammers to play like City yet?

Quote by Moyes:-

"They are getting a very experienced Premier League manager," said Moyes.

"I think there's only two or three managers with a better Premier League win record. That's what I do, I win.

Try not to laughtoo much folks.
Hee hee,hope he bombs

Bobby?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.