The new Star Wars film?

Thought it was meh. First half was just filler, movie felt disjointed overall.

Episodes one to three were hardly fillers, in my opinion. They were introducing the characters and building the story. Would suggest episodes four, five and six were more like self contained stories than fillers (ep 5 was poor, imo). Nothing much wrong with the occasional self contained stories within a series. It's fairly common and can work well. I thought seven and eight were very good, with the direction of a very high quality.

Episodes one to three were hardly fillers, in my opinion. They were introducing the characters and building the story. Would suggest episodes four, five and six were more like self contained stories than fillers (ep 5 was poor, imo). Nothing much wrong with the occasional self contained stories within a series. It's fairly common and can work well. I thought seven and eight were very good, with the direction of a very high quality.
I was talking about the movie lol. I loved the show.

Just seen Rise of Skywalker.

Much better than Force Awakens and the Last Jedi but still I found the whole story pointless.

None of it needed to happen and they’ve confused it by taking it away from the Anakin and Luke story.

7/10 for the film itself, the new trilogy gets 2/10.

Deborah Chow and Taika Waititi, the directors.

Chow, in particular, has a huge future in front of her.

We already know about Waititi's brilliance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.