Penalty Taker

Who should take penalties if Haaland is not on the pitch?

• Total voters
I was screaming at the telly when he stepped up for the first one! He's terrible at penalties. I'm sure I saw Pep furiously gesturing for someone else to take the 2nd one. I mean FFS, he hit the 2nd one that badly that the keeper was probably shocked how shit it was, dived past it and knocked it back into his path. He got very lucky and shouldn't be anywhere near them in future.

EXACTLY!!

Thinks that because he put one in the “top bins” at Wembley, he is a penalty taker! Mental how bad they both were...second worse than the first!

Gundogan is my first choice.

That said, hard to think of anyone else who inspires confidence!

Pick your side, run up, leather it. Done.

Will score far more than you’ll miss.

182 sq ft, of which the keeper can cover about 18. Hit the 90% of the goal the keeper can’t cover and you DEFINITELY score. Hit about 12 that he can cover and you still have a good chance of scoring if you hit it well.

So, we are really talking about NOT HITTING about 6 out of 182 sq ft between the posts and below the bar. ANY PROFESSIONAL WHO CANT REGULARLY DO THAT NEEDS A SLAP!

The fella is playing soccer probably 15 years. At a high level 6/7 years. Hes still missing the target. We have to have someone more accurate then that

Of course Gabby has to improve but part of it is psychology which can improve in time. He is still a youngster

Why do people say KDB. It's obvious he doesn't fancy it, he never steps up in penalty shoot outs and he's also missed when he did take one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.