Away fans in home end again

Correct!

Im getting sick to fucking death of the club!

I absolutely love the players and our core fans, and that’ll never change, but I’m starting to really dislike the club and this direction (or “state”!) they’ve turned our terraces into.
Fuckin hell I wish you could somehow befriend the Sheikh and convince him to let you run things - I agree with virtually everything you ever say

it’s the price to be paid for being successful unfortunately. I agree with you though

I don’t agree. I don’t think it is the price of success. I’d argue before the Barca guys came in. it was much better for our fans and we won most trophies. I feel like since they’ve come in the fans are more alienated and distant from the club then ever. You can feel it in the ground or hear it from others.

It sounds cheesy, but we are the ones with the most power and in other countries fans stand up for themselves. The way they shafted fans out of the Colin bell stand for tunnel club for instance - that symbolises where the clubs priorities are and most people i sit near dislike it. I can’t stand looking over at it. It’s all about money and chasing the corporates ..

It all boils down to fans from Manchester don't spend money at the ground. Foreigners or tourist's do.£££££££

Both united and liverpool can shift tickets this way as they have a huge fan base, City are no where near those numbers.

No idea if he was sacked but pretty sure he didn't get access to any more tickets. I recall hearing he went all Hollywood trying to double the amount he wanted for the tickets after agreeing a price which was not the best idea for a business relationship.

I was sat in the next block along at Wembley and was telling the blues I was with that a tout I know had sold 50 tickets in the next block to Sunderland fans.....within 30 seconds they scored...50 mackems jumped up....loads of windmilling then they all got turfed out ! £200+ to see 10 mins !!
I was sat three rows in front of them in that match when it happened. A City fan landed on my sixteen year old son from the row behind... and apologised to him every ten minutes for it.

I hope all the moaners on here realise that if the present owners did not buy the club when they did, we would be like Bolton or even Bury right now.

I hope all the moaners on here realise that if the present owners did not buy the club when they did, we would be like Bolton or even Bury right now.

9 posts, I don't know what your other posts are about but if they are of this standard you can fuck right off. Moaners ? How about selling our soul, fucking loyal fans off, the ones that stood by the club when they were really in the shit ? We are not talking about individual away fans, we are talking about 2 rows of away fans. That attracts trouble which in turn causes fans to not attend future matches and generally has a negative effect on the fan base.

You don't have to read this thread.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.