Manchester City v Everton BT 1

Norwich v Crystal Palace BT 3

West Ham v Bournemouth BT 2

Arsenal v Manchester United BT 1

Thursday

Liverpool v Sheffield United BT 1

Refs to follow

Last edited:
fucking weird ,I mentioned the other day it was strange Liverpool playing Leicester and wolves after us with little break, my though process was we (usually win lose or draw )run teams ragged due to our possession stats ,little did I know they play sheff utd after us as well ,seems very strange .

fucking weird ,I mentioned the other day it was strange Liverpool playing Leicester and wolves after us with little break, my though process was we (usually win lose or draw )run teams ragged due to our possession stats ,little did I know they play sheff utd after us as well ,seems very strange .
with another extra days rest

Just coincidence, I’m sure!!!

Yes, that's the difference in the title race. That must be why Liverpool have the title sealed by Christmas. Not because Pep has been screwing the pooch when it comes to his awful line-ups or the brain dead mistakes our defenders keep making.

Yuuuuggggggeeeee conspiracy.

Yes, that's the difference in the title race. That must be why Liverpool have the title sealed by Christmas. Not because Pep has been screwing the pooch when it comes to his awful line-ups or the brain dead mistakes our defenders keep making.

Yuuuuggggggeeeee conspiracy.
Not one for conspiracy, just thougjt it was a bit strange, calm down la

COYIIIIII

Messiah Moyes is back.

let’s just at least show some fight.

How does he keep getting jobs at the top flight? Ins surprised managers like him, Alan Curbishley and Big Sam keep getting top flight jobs while accomplishing nothing in most of their jobs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.