NYE

Usually a night in on my own. Stick on World’s Strongest Man, a film, then Jools Holland with a few drinks and then go to bed.

Happy New Year and off to the footy tomorrow!

Usually a night in on my own. Stick on World’s Strongest Man, a film, then Jools Holland with a few drinks and then go to bed.

Happy New Year and off to the footy tomorrow!
I knew someone watched him and his amazing ability to play any music in the same annoying boogie-woogie style.

I'll be receiving a "Happy New Year" call at 8pm from my eldest daughter and her boyfriend, as they're on holiday in Dubai until Thursday.
Earlier, I'll be having a fillet steak tea with my youngest daughter and granddaughter chez moi, then try and stay awake until midnight to watch a re-run of the bombing of Baghdad, then off to bed. Oh, and there might be a few drinks if I manage to stay awake.
I've not been to the pub on NYE since before I got married in 1975 - I believe they now charge you for the privilege of going in to their establishment these days. Cheeky bastards.

Dinner in Loule at my Mrs friends (not mine I haven’t got any) restaurant with live band and then spend 10 minutes looking upwards going wooo wow at the fireworks...

Centreparcs in Sherwood forest with the family, dancing the night away, slowly getting inebriated. What more could you ask for?

33 minutes to go here in Oz.
Been out to the parklands, watched a Queen tribute band, pretty good actually.
Huge fireworks at 9pm, then came home, too old to be loitering around bars and shit, leave it to the kids.
Just waiting till midnight with a glass of red. Then when all the Yahoo's and bangs are finished, off to bed.

We're under a winter storm warning for the next few days, hoping to have some early beverages at the local, home for a steak and bottle of red wine then get up early for some good skiing to start the year off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.