Everton (H) | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it's a different team nd different manager so i don't think stats like that really matters,fact is this year gabby is not scoring at home and sergio not many away,it's weird but more relevant i think
None of it's relevant really. Don't mind which one starts myself.

I dont think Everton will park the bus, they will have seen how teams have played against us recently, i think they'll come out and give it a go

Here goes , Ederson
Cancelo
Garcia
Otto
Mendy
Foden
KDB
Rodri
Dinho
Mahrez
Jesus

Walker has played nearly every game recently he needs rotating , Sterling is running on empty , Aguero and Zinchenko will be both nursed back into the team after injury , Dinho back into midfield because i trust Garcia to sweep up behind Otto , Mendy will be OK as long as we keep him out of our own penalty area ,and Foden has been used sparingly so needs to start a game. Didnt get one team selection right last year , so may as well start as i mean to go on :)

I dont think Everton will park the bus, they will have seen how teams have played against us recently, i think they'll come out and give it a go
There's only one side that has come to City in the Premier League and have a go and that was Chelsea.

There's usually two approaches:

1) All out blanket defence for 90 mins
2) Counter-attacking. i.e. defending in depth and then throwing the numbers forward when City lose possession. That's what most teams are doing.

For example, City had 72% possession against Utd, and the corner count was 16:3.

Not sure i agree , an Italian manager playing away against a team with superior players usually means a cautious style of play and i am reasonably sure Ancelloti would be delighted with a point , they are not a long ball team so i expect a decent game. Everton will try and play but i cannot see them having much of the ball.

Not sure i agree , an Italian manager playing away against a team with superior players usually means a cautious style of play and i am reasonably sure Ancelloti would be delighted with a point , they are not a long ball team so i expect a decent game. Everton will try and play but i cannot see them having much of the ball.

Depends which City turn up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.