Bond films

In my opinion Bond films are unrealistic and all that chap does is pull birds and act the pan. For me a real Bond would behave and fight like Jason Bourne who is the real deal of secret agents...However I love the music from the films and this is my favourite by Aha from Living Daylights featuring Timothy Dalton which I guess was a fair to middling film that made me grin.

Heres Aha to explain further with a slowed down version for Timothy who will be well into his seventies now .. Great vocals as ever from Morton but you couldn't do a barrel-role at this tempo.

Last edited:
I enjoy the old ones, but expect the fun police will soon stop us seeing the connery and Moore ones due to sexism and even racism. Some of the newer ones I enjoy as action movies but they don't feel like bond. It's all a bit of a franchise like star wars now. One day I must read some of the original novels to see what they are like.

I have toyed with the idea of buying the books and then this xmas no **** bought me a book voucher and I am usually good for £50 of those lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.