Unappreciated Artists...

Bigga

The Blue Buus... is callin us... Driver, where you
My son has a feel for the piano even though he never played before 2 months ago. Just picked it up.

So weird...

Anyway, it got me to thinking how i could encourage this in him and I happened upon this chap...

The guy is amazing!

Does anyone else have an artist that I might persuade my son (or I, actually) to listen to...?

My son has a feel for the piano even though he never played before 2 months ago. Just picked it up.

So weird...

Anyway, it got me to thinking how i could encourage this in him and I happened upon this chap...

The guy is amazing!

Does anyone else have an artist that I might persuade my son (or I, actually) to listen to...?

Les Dawson plays a mean pianoforte

For me the one band coming to the fore was Prefab Sprout. I think it was all in the name because there is not many people out there that likes a sprout. Prefab with front-man Paddy Mcaloon is regarded as one of the great songwriters of his era and the band have been credited with producing some of the most beloved music of the '80s and 90s.. How the flying fook Cars And Girls only reached 44 in the UK charts is a travesty in the making but like I say no one likes their veg so nobody's loss but there own. Prefab were geniuses underrated under appreciated and have created a legacy to the world of music. Thank you.

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2013/sep/05/paddy-mcaloon-prefab-sprout-make-music

Here for your kind perusal are four of my favourite tracks.

Earth ..Bless us all because we mean well and god bless Greta Thunberg and God Bless dear Boris.

Cars and Girls in the later years live from the Fleadh.

If they were good enough for whistling Bob on the Old Grey then they were good enough for me ! When love breaks down.

Beautiful vocal accompaniment Wendy .. Hey Manhatten.

Last edited:
Definitely for me one band comes to the fore that should have been gods in their own right. I think it was all in the name because there is not many sane people out there that likes a sprout now is there ? Prefab sprout with front-man Paddy Mcaloon

Can't remember which radio show I was listening to earlier this year. They were saying after years of illness (think lost some of his sight and suffered from tinnitus) he was going to make a comeback with an Album on the horizon. Haven't heard or seen anything since but hope he does as you say he is an amazing song writer

Definitely for me one band comes to the fore that should have been gods in their own right. I think it was all in the name because there is not many sane people out there that likes a sprout now is there ? Prefab sprout with front-man Paddy Mcaloon is regarded as one of the great songwriters of his era and the band have been credited with producing some of the most beloved music of the '80s and 90s.. How the flying fook Cars And Girls only reached 44 in the UK charts is a travesty in the making but like I say no one likes their vegetables so nobody's loss but there own. Prefab were geniuses underrated under appreciated and have createda legacy to the world of music. Thank you.

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2013/sep/05/paddy-mcaloon-prefab-sprout-make-music

In my opinion the most underrated band of the century and here for your kind perusal are four of my favourite tracks.

Earth ..Bless us all because we mean well and god bless Greta Thunberg and God Bless dear Boris.

If they were good enough for whistling Bob on the Old Grey then they were good enough for me ! When love breaks down.

Expose this kind of stuff in his teens, so he'll understand better.

Just trying to get him to 'connect' outside of a computer world, right now!

Definitely for me one band comes to the fore that should have been gods in their own right. I think it was all in the name because there is not many sane people out there that likes a sprout now is there ? Prefab sprout with front-man Paddy Mcaloon is regarded as one of the great songwriters of his era and the band have been credited with producing some of the most beloved music of the '80s and 90s.. How the flying fook Cars And Girls only reached 44 in the UK charts is a travesty in the making but like I say no one likes their vegetables so nobody's loss but there own. Prefab were geniuses underrated under appreciated and have createda legacy to the world of music. Thank you.

In my opinion the most underrated band of the century and here for your kind perusal are four of my favourite tracks.

Jordan the comeback is one of the all time brilliant classic albums that anyone with any interest in good music should love. They were under appreciated though charting as a high no 5 in the album chart in the U.K. and never charting in the top 100 in USA. I loved them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.