Match Thread | Man City vs Everton (01/01/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't trust Marriner one bit. He gives the impression of being competent, or at least neutral. He appears fairly even-handed in non-threatening areas, but gives us nothing and them everything in the danger areas. He bumbles around, giving them all the 50/50s, penalising us whenever one of theirs goes down but letting Everton get away with minor fouls. He's probably not the worst referee out there, but he influences games with careful subtlety.

Cancelo started poorly but you can't deny he has ability on the ball. Just wish he always had the sense of urgency to match.
If you go back to january 2018, you could easily switched Cancelo's and Bernardos names around, and be just as correct in your critisism. It will most likely come in time

I want Aguero for Mahrez and Bernardo for Foden.

Play 3412 instead of 3421. Aguero and Jesus up top, KDB behind them in a free role. Bernardo and Gundogan deeper.

What’s the sign say in the Colin Bell? I can see “VAR IS HERE” but stewards have forced him to take it down?

I don't trust Marriner one bit. He gives the impression of being competent, or at least neutral. He appears fairly even-handed in non-threatening areas, but gives us nothing and them everything in the danger areas. He bumbles around, giving them all the 50/50s, penalising us whenever one of theirs goes down but letting Everton get away with minor fouls. He's probably not the worst referee out there, but he influences games with careful subtlety.

Yep, he’s skilful, I’ll give him that

It's scary to think some fans think he's good enough to be our main striker after Sergio leaves

I know. He’s not good enough for our squad in my opinion. Occasionally he looks ok but Iv noticed he’s not even running like he used too. He’s just not offering much to me. I’d take vardy over him right now sadly.

Need to get KDB into this game and quickly...Maybe needs a "let me speak" incident to get him all fired up

Posters have said X and Y having a good game but this is the guy who needs to be having a good game....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.