Eric Garcia - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say, I'm pretty surprised with some of the hyper-critical posts in here. If Stones or Otamendi had put in that performance last night there would be about four posts in their threads because it was a pretty standard 7/10 game, with some nice moves, a few small things here and there, and no major issues. The difference here is this is a still 18 year old kid from our academy in his first league start, and he looked completely fine! Also he's captained every youth team at Barcelona and Spain's U21s. He might save us £50m this summer! He's a super exciting player, we should enjoy this kind of stuff.

I have to say, I'm pretty surprised with some of the hyper-critical posts in here. If Stones or Otamendi had put in that performance last night there would be about four posts in their threads because it was a pretty standard 7/10 game, with some nice moves, a few small things here and there, and no major issues. The difference here is this is a still 18 year old kid from our academy in his first league start, and he looked completely fine! Also he's captained every youth team at Barcelona and Spain's U21s. He might save us £50m this summer! He's a super exciting player, we should enjoy this kind of stuff.
I agree. I sum up his performance as doing just fine. But he is 18 so fine is pretty good in my eyes if he can only improve.

Don't get me wrong i really like him,being slow is a bit of a concern though,dinho can out run him

Don't get me wrong i really like him,being slow is a bit of a concern though,dinho can out run him
There’s only about half a dozen players in our squad who could out run Fern and only Bernardo and Sterling have a 90 minute engine like him.

There’s only about half a dozen players in our squad who could out run Fern and only Bernardo and Sterling have a 90 minute engine like him.
You forget KDB.
He does more milage with more high intensity sprints.
Longer ones too. Pressing all the way up to the keeper on a constant basis.
Only Bernardo comes close IMO.
Sterling and Fern seem to handle heavy fixture congestion better than anybody out there. They recover really fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.