Eric Garcia - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
@MCFC ISRAEL Still not any special?
So now I became an enemy of the nation because I said my opinion of our young player.
I did not base the things I said about him on one bad performance so you also can't make statements that he is a WC because of one game.
Every fan wants to see a young player who play in the youth teams make it to the first team and become a star. This is my dream too, but it has also been many others dream with so many young players who played here and did not become the stars everyone expected or hoped for.
Take a look at the forum here ,so many people thought that Adarabioyo, Denayer, Nastasic, Rekik, Alex Garcia, Iheanacho,Maffeo, and I could give you another twenty such examples of players that everyone was sure will be the next stars in city and it didn't happen.
Maybe I'm wrong, be sure I only want only the best for the player and the team ,I wish he would be our captain and anchor in defense for 15 years ahead. But I still think he won't be a star like people here think

So now I became an enemy of the nation because I said my opinion of our young player.
I did not base the things I said about him on one bad performance so you also can't make statements that he is a WC because of one game.
Every fan wants to see a young player who play in the youth teams make it to the first team and become a star. This is my dream too, but it has also been many others dream with so many young players who played here and did not become the stars everyone expected or hoped for.
Take a look at the forum here ,so many people thought that Adarabioyo, Denayer, Nastasic, Rekik, Alex Garcia, Iheanacho,Maffeo, and I could give you another twenty such examples of players that everyone was sure will be the next stars in city and it didn't happen.
Maybe I'm wrong, be sure I only want only the best for the player and the team ,I wish he would be our captain and anchor in defense for 15 years ahead. But I still think he won't be a star like people here think

You can't really use the fact that people have been wrong about other former academy players as evidence to support your opinion of this one.

And you're not "the enemy of a nation", some of us are just a bit bemused by your assessment.

Enemy of a nation? Nah, we’re just surprised that you don’t rate someone who’s this good already at 18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.