Premier League (New Years) Games 1/2 Jan

images
Lol rashy . Dick head

Lol @ that Fred free kick.
I'm watching worlds strongest man and just turned over when adverts came on to see Fred's free kick. Ha I just pissed my self laughing. And olly golly shitshows face was hilarious. Comedy. Ha. Ha. Love it.

I really hope the Hammers do well. They have been my second favourite team since the sixties. I’m not sure appointing Moyes was the right move but we’ll see.

cheers bud.

He did well for us last time and felt it harsh we told him to leave - but when you have a manager of Pellegrini’s CV I suppose it’s understandable- for me it looks a bit desperate to recall Moyes but also it’s the sensible move , he installs work rate and effort and will steady the ship.

great result for the gunners.....

the wheels have fallen off for Ole again -great way to end the xmas/new year period...(not counting tomorrows dippers game as that will just end in disappointment!)

Fun post on Twitter by a Utd fan. Oleout is trending again

Arteta implementing a style, tactics after what, 3 weeks but it's going to take OGS 4 transfer windows?
Fuck off.
He is a shit coach, woeful manager and is being embarrassed yet again.
He cannot be defended anymore

and:
Maguire is fucking disgraceful. £80m for a fridge.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.