Premier League (New Years) Games 1/2 Jan

great result for the gunners.....

the wheels have fallen off for Ole again -great way to end the xmas/new year period...(not counting tomorrows dippers game as that will just end in disappointment!)
Don't worry. Olly will have the wheels back on again in a week or two and he will be the best home grown manager ever. United way. DNA class of 92 etc.

Until the wheels fall off again in about four weeks.....

I enjoyed watching that over breakfast.
I said to my oldest boy after 30 minutes, look at the united players when they don’t have the ball, just standing around, no energy and no pressure on the arsenal players.
Unforgivable at this level. The game has moved on, top teams now are fitter and work harder than ever before but not this rag team.
They are shite, great to see.

If you can stomach it

Thursday

Liverpool v Sheffield United BT 1

Referee: Paul Tierney.
Assistants:
Daniel Cook and Harry Lennard.
Fourth official: Anthony Taylor.
VAR: Kevin Friend.
Assistant VAR: Matthew Wilkes.

I said to my oldest boy after 30 minutes, look at the united players when they don’t have the ball, just standing around, no energy and no pressure on the arsenal players.
Unforgivable at this level. The game has moved on, top teams now are fitter and work harder than ever before but not this rag team.

I’ll be they turn on the energy and pressure when they play us next week though. Really looking forward to us overrunning them with our class though (and hopefully some energy!)

And yet. ..in their pre season summer training camp..all the talk was of Ole laying down the law,getting his players super -fit.. ready to play the Ole-way...6months later no one ..players ,manager, media or fans actually know what that way is.
Embarassing.

United historically we’re always one of the fittest teams under red nose......how many games they won in the last ten minutes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.