Everton (H) Post-Match Thread

After scoring his goal last night Richarlison seemed to make a beeline for the touchline and have an interaction with one of our ballboys. Did anyone at the match notice this and anything earlier that may have prompted it?
Yes seen that and I thought the ball boy was not too enamoured and kind of slapped him away.

Very good team performance yesterday. Really impressed with how Garcia is settling in, reads the game so well & his timing of interceptions is excellent. Him & Laporte could be a natural long term CB partnership for us. Couple of cup games coming up to keep rotating & keeping players fresh & then also minutes to players like Foden, Garcia, Cancelo & Zinchenko. 3 Cup finals to get to.

Very good team performance yesterday. Really impressed with how Garcia is settling in, reads the game so well & his timing of interceptions is excellent. Him & Laporte could be a natural long term CB partnership for us. Couple of cup games coming up to keep rotating & keeping players fresh & then also minutes to players like Foden, Garcia, Cancelo & Zinchenko. 3 Cup finals to get to.
Garcia should be in til the end of the season. Very promising.

Good games from Mendy and Garcia. Overall though we were so-so; Everton were terrible.

Three at the back appears to have given us defensive solidity, but based on how poorly Everton played it's not clear how much better our defense actually is in this formation.

Everton manager saying pep shouldn't have said that it was a red card lol open your eyes you idiot it was a red all day long and a dangerous tackle at that..
I thought that it was a clear red - Dominic Calvert-Lewin made no real attempt to get the ball, ran full speed towards Fernandinho, jumps into the tackle, legs spread wide and studs showing, completely out-of-control. Moreover, I thought that VAR should have over-ruled the on-field yellow card, instead, changing the card to red.

Such tackles need to be punished severely - otherwise, they'll occur with enough frequency to result in unnecessary long-term and perhaps career ending injury.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.