Spurs thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
can we not abuse the spurs fans,f rom what ive read of them over time they are pretty decent posters,who at this moment are sticking up for their club,without may I add slagging city off.

Mourinho is a ****,never liked him but he WAS a winner and you had to admire him for that, now he's not a winner he is just a horrible ****.

If nothing else some Premier league club will profit from Mou predictably marginalizing a big talent- Ndombele?

Watch spurs play a lot better now now Kane’s injured if Kane wouldn’t of got injured when he did last season spurs wouldn’t of got to the champs final.

If nothing else some Premier league club will profit from Mou predictably marginalizing a big talent- Ndombele?
He plays him when fit. I am not sure what Mourinho was getting at about his injuries. Seemed to be suggesting that the player is injury prone.

I suspect a lot of Spurs fans are now after a bright start under Jose quite worried that they appointed him.

Too many players want out to me so regardless who the manager is they are going to struggle in the league

He plays him when fit. I am not sure what Mourinho was getting at about his injuries. Seemed to be suggesting that the player is injury prone.

I suspect a lot of Spurs fans are now after a bright start under Jose quite worried that they appointed him.

Upon his appointment fans should've been worried - it is a signature of his work over the past decade and he has left many talented footballers in his wake. Can't say I have a pulse of the character/mentality of the core squad but Mou has a propensity of outwearing his welcome quicker & quicker over the years

Ndombele has flopped ,unable to cope with the extra training and pressure of the PL, spending 70M has done wonders for Spurs hasn't it
Jose seemed to be very angry with a guy who was writing something down and never even looked at him,maybe he just doesnt like being ignored

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.