#26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve found that this has crept into our game a bit more this season. Taking a shot when it’s not the best option available. Mahrez isn’t the only guilty party in fairness.

I agree. However, it seems that Mahrez is the one who does it the most, but I have no proof for that and I could be wrong.

Creating assists and shooting with both feet now.He looks better when he comes off the right wing where he has to pass back or sideways .

We would have been better off, had Pep played him more often; especially when he was on fire after winning AFCON. He was almost behind every single goal in the games he played early this season, then Pep decided to drop him unexpectedly against Spurs, Sheffield, United and Liverpool. Fixtures that ended with either a loss or a draw !

That's disrespectful to Mahrez. He is 100 times the player Navas was.
“100 times the player”? What does that even mean? Something being 100 times greater than something is is a fucking huge mark-up.

Navas was a decent player, not great, but consistent for us for two of his years with us.

Mahrez is a cracking footballer but if he’s 100 times the player Navas was I’d expect him to be a mix of Garrincha/Pele/Cruyff/Maradonna/Messi and about twice as good as all of them put together. That’s still might not be 100 times the player Navas was.

“100 times the player”? What does that even mean? Something being 100 times greater than something is is a fucking huge mark-up.

Navas was a decent player, not great, but consistent for us for two of his years with us.

Mahrez is a cracking footballer but if he’s 100 times the player Navas was I’d expect him to be a mix of Garrincha/Pele/Cruyff/Maradonna/Messi and about twice as good as all of them put together. That’s still might not be 100 times the player Navas was.
48c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.