Premier League (New Years) Games 1/2 Jan

The conspiracy doesn’t go as far as Liverpool fans playing shite against them. Coady was class the other day.

Most typical Liverpool goal you’ll ever see. Hoof, defender «slips», fullback cross and tap in

They're gunna beat our 100 points record for sure. Haven't they got to loose 4 games NOT to beat it? Bit gutted about that. Thought that's last for decades

Because if you disregard the adoration of the commentators they are actually entertaining to watch. I am able to appreciate how good they are.
Wish they stopped zooming in on Robertsons ugly mugh though, would be easier to appreciate them as a good football team if he fucked off

I've not watched much of them this season, at home have they ever shown the VAR stuff for a decision?

The Salah goal against us never used the line/replay was some 30-45mins after the goal. But then Sheff Utd scored after an offside was given. Now it did look offside, but even for them I thought they give the lines? It didn't show the lines at all and was on the still off the offside for about 5 secs then given off. I'm pretty sure it was the correct decision, it just seems like they didn't use VAR.

They're gunna beat our 100 points record for sure. Haven't they got to loose 4 games NOT to beat it? Bit gutted about that. Thought that's last for decades
We are the first and the last to do it with zero help,what we achieved whilst fighting the officials was amazing,it is always going to be the true record

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.